Lexington baseball

rMcPherson24

Lexington Baseball is not practicing, they are simply having open facilities like the many other teams in that area.. Sounds like some people are trying to get stuff stirred up in the Jackson area?

Sorry friend, but the good folks in Jackson aren't to blame for this one. Read the post from the beginning and I think you would have to agree.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry friend, but the good folks in Jackson aren't to blame for this one. Read the post from the beginning and I think you would have to agree.

with most teams in Tennessee, taking advantage of open facilities, and every real baseball player , excited about the new season just a few weeks away , and wanting to thump there chest just a little, I think Lexington will have a really good starting 9 , and like every team, they will have to prove it in March and April, on the fields , not on a message board in January. but I do like a kid with confidence ,,,,go big red!!

how about you who ever you are call terry odle and ask who has power this is my son you are talking about and i promise you he want back down from no challange so if ryan is great tell him dale is ready and from the practice i see he cant even get the ball out of the infield dont get me wrong he is a good ball player but dont judge my son unless you are better then him yourself

Not supposed to be practicing yet! Pitchers and catchers and conditioning only.

Not supposed to be practicing yet! Pitchers and catchers and conditioning only.

LHS is not practicing. My son is 8 and as far as I know Coach Odle is working with kids in his age group during LHS's open facility time.

I seriously doubt Dale's mom or dad would make a post like that. I would bet the farm that neither did.

I guess so, since you made several grammatical errors in your comments. Their(should be they're or they are) and see's(should be sees) and I don't know what goin's is supposed to be since I don't believe it is a word.

HAHAHAHAHAHAaaaaaa!!!!!! You might have even been one of my teachers......I got sliced up alot on that stuff. LOL!!!!!

Leave it up to P.A. to cause trouble. LOL.

Hay Monty.....How you been? (I realize I left off the.....'ve )

yeah....leaf it two me.....you no how eye am. hAVIN' FUN WITH THE KIDS. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" /> /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

If I don't remember right I saw your son play this summer for the Blue Devils and he is one of the worst players I have ever seen... Didn't he change schools because he wouldn't play at Liberty???

Yeah you remember right....you did see Josh play for the Blue Devils this past summer. Hopefully the next time you see him play maybe he'll be doing alot better. JCS has been a great experience for Josh and us. JCS is a great school and far exceeds everything that we thought it would be. The staff at JCS.....including Coach Cooper has done everyting they can to make Josh fit in as a student and an athlete......and I as a parent am more than grateful for this.

He will have to sit out his Junior year, but thankfully he will get to play in some jv games. Josh has had some problems with his shoulder this past summer and has struggled somewhat at different times to get to the level of play that he desires to be at.....but he seems to be making a full recovery. As far as "wouldn't play at Liberty" We as parents have to do the best we can to see to it that our kids get the best instruction possible and that instruction fits the needs of our kids. We left Liberty because we felt that it would be better for Josh to be in a better baseball program. If he never gets to play in a varsity game again....he is better for being in the JCS athletic program. Not only that, but more importantly because it would be better academicly for him to finish his last two years at a school such as JCS to help improve his chances of getting into a college that has a top flight engineering program, and so far that has proven to be the case.

Now can we get back to trashing Lexington Baseball please? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Just joking......I am a graduate of LHS and that should explain everything. LOL!!!!!