DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lebanon had a big win over McEachern High School out of Georgia tonight 5-1. Great game all around by the defense and they swung the bats very well. If riverdale man was a blue devil fan he would say... "GRATE GAME BY MY BLEW DEVILES!"

The Blue Devils went 2 - 1 on Saturday. Game 1 vs Coffee Co Lebanon wins 16 - 3. Game 2 vs Goodpasture Lebanon loses 10 - 5 or 6. We were leading by 1 run in the 6th, but things didn't end up so well. Game 3 vs Franklin Co Lebanon wins 6 - 0. The Blue Devils finished 3 -1 in the Tullahoma Invitational. Really hit the ball good all weekend and got good pitching, 3 complete games.

The Blue Devils went 2 - 1 on Saturday. Game 1 vs Coffee Co Lebanon wins 16 - 3. Game 2 vs Goodpasture Lebanon loses 10 - 5 or 6. We were leading by 1 run in the 6th, but things didn't end up so well. Game 3 vs Franklin Co Lebanon wins 6 - 0. The Blue Devils finished 3 -1 in the Tullahoma Invitational. Really hit the ball good all weekend and got good pitching, 3 complete games.

good luck this week

well again i come here and my WARRIORS take a tough one under the chin tonight we lose 1-0 in 9 innings...this is a game no one deserved to lose but someone has to and unfortunatly we didint manufacture the run we had opportunities but could not capatilize

in the 9th inning siegel hits a shot down 3rd base line then they hit it to the right side of the feild and move the runner to third and then sac fly to left feild to take the lead

in the bottom on the 9th with 2 out richie pearl hits a base hit up the middle then corey crunk hits a hard shot to shortstop advanceing pearl to third crunk steals second and axel hits a little looper that the second baseman makes a nice play on to secure the win for siegel

GREAT JOB WARRIORS FOR FIGHTING BACK and going down fighting now come back tomorrow and get the split

GO WARRIORS

well again i come here and my WARRIORS take a tough one under the chin tonight we lose 1-0 in 9 innings...this is a game no one deserved to lose but someone has to and unfortunatly we didint manufacture the run we had opportunities but could not capatilize

in the 9th inning siegel hits a shot down 3rd base line then they hit it to the right side of the feild and move the runner to third and then sac fly to left feild to take the lead

in the bottom on the 9th with 2 out richie pearl hits a base hit up the middle then corey crunk hits a hard shot to shortstop advanceing pearl to third crunk steals second and axel hits a little looper that the second baseman makes a nice play on to secure the win for siegel

GREAT JOB WARRIORS FOR FIGHTING BACK and going down fighting now come back tomorrow and get the split

GO WARRIORS

good luck tonight

GO WARRIORS

wow. that was the best game ive been apart of this year. pithcing duel. carter had a heck of a game with 8 innings and 16 Ks. thats part one of our dynamic duo.....

wow. that was the best game ive been apart of this year. pithcing duel. carter had a heck of a game with 8 innings and 16 Ks. thats part one of our dynamic duo.....

it was a good game i was talking to a guy in shelbyville saturday night and we was talking about our district tournament it is gonna be a fun tournament ...we have lost 3 of our 5 games in extra innings and 4 of our losses have been by 1 run...so we are right there we just gotta get over the hump...

even our next to last team is putting up a fight warren county was tied with cookeville 2-2 and lost 3-2 so you take white county out of it and anyone can beat anybody on a given night

LIMBAUGH...can you think when the last time the teams were so close top to bottom?

it was a good game i was talking to a guy in shelbyville saturday night and we was talking about our district tournament it is gonna be a fun tournament ...we have lost 3 of our 5 games in extra innings and 4 of our losses have been by 1 run...so we are right there we just gotta get over the hump...

even our next to last team is putting up a fight warren county was tied with cookeville 2-2 and lost 3-2 so you take white county out of it and anyone can beat anybody on a given night

LIMBAUGH...can you think when the last time the teams were so close top to bottom?

In 2004 it was Riverdale at 12-4, Cookeville at 11-3 and Oakland and 10-4

And don't forget the 2005 season when Riverdale finished 13-1 and Cookeville finished 11-3. They were both 11-1 going into the last two games of the season when Riverdale swept the series....

In 2004 it was Riverdale at 12-4, Cookeville at 11-3 and Oakland and 10-4

And don't forget the 2005 season when Riverdale finished 13-1 and Cookeville finished 11-3. They were both 11-1 going into the last two games of the season when Riverdale swept the series....

i know there has been a challenge for the top 2 spots but this year it seems that from top to bottom any team can beat anyone except white county...2004? was that JJs sr year and we played in the state tournament in memphis?