DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

dude you are dumb. what are you talking about white county only losing to cookeville by one. the last two times they played cookeville won by ten run ruling them in both games. good try tho bud. maybe you are just trying to make riverdale look better by barely beating white county saying they arent bad. they are atrocious. by far the worst team in the district. maybe the worst team in middle tennessee

How bout showing a little class to a guys that says nothing but good things to every program and is a great reflection of the program Riverdale has. You can retort and not look like a 5 year old in doing so. Trying to make Riverdale look better in doing so? They won, whats the big deal, a win is a win whether by 1 run or by 20. Grow up

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout showing a little class to a guys that says nothing but good things to every program and is a great reflection of the program Riverdale has. You can retort and not look like a 5 year old in doing so. Trying to make Riverdale look better in doing so? They won, whats the big deal, a win is a win whether by 1 run or by 20. Grow up

Calm down.

thx. did you see mtsu game box? our boss had 5 hr, 22 min game. CP had dish.

Here is new photo of Morgan. For those who don't know, wife and I are adopting from Taiwan and will travel sometime this summer.

Chuck

Morgan photo

awesome picture...i hope it happens quick for you...no i didnt see that about middle wow a 5 hour game r u kidding me lol...

if you need anything let me know

thought my boy was gonna get that ball down in the 7th but it didnt work out kid in right made a great play

awesome picture...i hope it happens quick for you...no i didnt see that about middle wow a 5 hour game r u kidding me lol...

if you need anything let me know

thought my boy was gonna get that ball down in the 7th but it didnt work out kid in right made a great play

Thought it was going to get down too. Really hoped it would. Guess it was only right after the CI call extended things. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Yeah, MT lost in 14. Darlington and Justin Jones hit pinch-hit 3-run HRs in 7-run (I think) 9th to tie game.

Thought it was going to get down too. Really hoped it would. Guess it was only right after the CI call extended things. /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

Yeah, MT lost in 14. Darlington and Justin Jones hit pinch-hit 3-run HRs in 7-run (I think) 9th to tie game.

yeah i didnt see or hear the CI but one of the JV players said he saw

well my WARRIORS got beat tonight 13-0 everything that could go wrong went wrong we had errors walks not hitting just everything went wrong....wilson pitched a very good game and defintly deserved the win...he held us to 2 hits i thought we put the ball in play ok but we just didnt get the hits the closest we came to scoreing was in the 4th or 5th inning we had runners on second and third but wilson wasnt having any of that and shut us down

we play again tomorrow at 6:30 at oakland and hopefully we will bounce back and get the split

GO WARRIORS

well my WARRIORS got beat tonight 13-0 everything that could go wrong went wrong we had errors walks not hitting just everything went wrong....wilson pitched a very good game and defintly deserved the win...he held us to 2 hits i thought we put the ball in play ok but we just didnt get the hits the closest we came to scoreing was in the 4th or 5th inning we had runners on second and third but wilson wasnt having any of that and shut us down

we play again tomorrow at 6:30 at oakland and hopefully we will bounce back and get the split

GO WARRIORS

Brett Wilson and Oakland must like playing at Riverdale now..............