DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good game today by my WARRIORS...we lose 3-1 but we did play much better tonight iin the first inning we get bases loaded and oakland did a good job of shutting the door down and not allowing any runs...we threaten a few times but could only push one run across and now we are on to cookeville to play in the district tournament and it should be a great tournament all the way around there will be some upsets in this tournament and i hope that we are one of the ones winning the upset game

we play tuesday at home for SR night and i would like to thank those SRs right now real quick....P AUSTIN HURT, BRENTON TYRING, JORDON HENDERON...SS AXEL WATSON,...C BRETT LANNING ANDREW RETZLAFF...RF JOSH BRAWLEY...AND MANGER LYNDSEY POWERS

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AS RIVERDALE WARRIORS

just a reminder tonight is SR night and we will be playing mt juliet the SR stuff will be about 600 with the game time at 630 so come on out and support our SRs on their final home game

GO WARRIORS

P AUSTIN HURT, BRENTON TYRING, JORDON HENDERON...SS AXEL WATSON,...C BRETT LANNING ANDREW RETZLAFF...RF JOSH BRAWLEY...AND MANGER LYNDSEY POWERS

well we played a good game tonight vs mt juliet we lose 7-3 but had bases loaded to end the game it always good when you are down to see a team fight its way and try and get back into the game and we did just that but unfortunatly it was too little too late...the bears threw a side hander at us and he kept us off balance all night long he really did a good job of pitching tonight and he deserved the win

it was a emotional SR day good job WARRIORS!!!now its time for district

GO WARRIORS

How bout my COOKEVILLE CAVALIERS!!!

2008 regular season 7-AAA Champions!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(I know, it's a little late, Go CAVS in the tourney!!) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

THE SQUAD /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />