DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

I didn't go to the game, but I work with one of the players father. He said we finally hit the ball pretty good!

Josh Mullins (lefty) threw for Warren and a lefty #42 started for Siegel. Siegel used 3 or 4 pitchers. Warren jumped out early with 4 runs in the 1st. Timely hits and a few mishaps on the siegel defense led to the early lead. Warren was on top 7-1 during the early innings. Siegel came back and tied it 7-7 in the 6th. Siegel scored runs in the 4th,5th,&6th innings to tie it up. Warren then scored 3 in the bottom of the 6th to hold on for the victory. Costly errors hurt both teams but a very competive game.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Josh Mullins (lefty) threw for Warren and a lefty #42 started for Siegel. Siegel used 3 or 4 pitchers. Warren jumped out early with 4 runs in the 1st. Timely hits and a few mishaps on the siegel defense led to the early lead. Warren was on top 7-1 during the early innings. Siegel came back and tied it 7-7 in the 6th. Siegel scored runs in the 4th,5th,&6th innings to tie it up. Warren then scored 3 in the bottom of the 6th to hold on for the victory. Costly errors hurt both teams but a very competive game.

warren county didnt hit the ball good at all... siegels pitchers had a total of 2 earned runs and 8 unearned. errors is wat killed us, it was definately not their hitting, and it wasnt really that competitive we just layed down and gave it to them.

warren county didnt hit the ball good at all... siegels pitchers had a total of 2 earned runs and 8 unearned. errors is wat killed us, it was definately not their hitting, and it wasnt really that competitive we just layed down and gave it to them.

Who made all the errors?

well my WARRIORS TOOK 2 today...at 230 we defeated Cenntenial 7-6 it was a great game and we played good defense and offense...then in the night cap we drove to shelbyville and won 14-2 and we played good all around..

brenton tyring pitched into the 6th inning in the first game and did a great job of keeping their hitters off balance i think he gave up 2 or 3 runs and corey crunk came into close it giving up 0 runs

several players has hits and contributed the big inning was done with 2 outs and we havnet been doing that so it was great to see with 2 outs richie pearl gets a base hit then corey crink foolows up with another hit then axel walks and then brett lanning hits a shot to right feild clearing the bases he gets thrown out at third it was a good heads up play by the catcher to get that out..but it was good to see us get 3 runs after 2 outs

in the night cap sammy underland pitched the first 4 innings then jimmy gilbert came on to close the game and did a great job

we get back to district games on tuesday against siegel it is gonna be a tough match up and should be a lot of fun

well my WARRIORS TOOK 2 today...at 230 we defeated Cenntenial 7-6 it was a great game and we played good defense and offense...then in the night cap we drove to shelbyville and won 14-2 and we played good all around..

brenton tyring pitched into the 6th inning in the first game and did a great job of keeping their hitters off balance i think he gave up 2 or 3 runs and corey crunk came into close it giving up 0 runs

several players has hits and contributed the big inning was done with 2 outs and we havnet been doing that so it was great to see with 2 outs richie pearl gets a base hit then corey crink foolows up with another hit then axel walks and then brett lanning hits a shot to right feild clearing the bases he gets thrown out at third it was a good heads up play by the catcher to get that out..but it was good to see us get 3 runs after 2 outs

in the night cap sammy underland pitched the first 4 innings then jimmy gilbert came on to close the game and did a great job

we get back to district games on tuesday against siegel it is gonna be a tough match up and should be a lot of fun

congrats