Siegel 5-1 .833 - 11-3 .786

Cookeville 4-2 .667 1 7-5 .583

Oakland 4-2 .667 1 11-4 .733

Blackman 3-3 .500 2 12-5 .706

Lebanon 3-3 .500 2 14-6 .700

Riverdale 3-3 .500 2 10-6 .625

Warren Co 2-4 .333 3 6-9 .400

White Co 0-6 .000 5 3-7 .300

I need a Coffee Co at Warren Co score....

This week's district games:

Blackman vs Riverdale

White Co vs Cookeville

Lebanon vs Oakland

Siegel vs Warren Co

Everyone can make a case that their district is the best for one reason or another, but if you just look at the scores in 7AAA and see some of the battles that go on between these teams, you would be hard-pressed to find a more exciting district in the state. Every game is a dog fight and anybody can beat anybody on a given night. You can never take a night off. It's great!

Everyone can make a case that their district is the best for one reason or another, but if you just look at the scores in 7AAA and see some of the battles that go on between these teams, you would be hard-pressed to find a more exciting district in the state. Every game is a dog fight and anybody can beat anybody on a given night. You can never take a night off. It's great!

as a parent it is ROUGH LOL it has been a lot of funand we are defintly getting our moneys worth at the ball park

also look at the overall records...the top 6 teams overall records are very strong so this is gonna be another one of those years i think

WOW! Didn't know for sure if Cookeville won at Oakland Saturday,but they did!

Way to go CAVS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

well my WARRIORS lost another tough one last night blackman hit 3HR to win the game we pitchede well and played really good defense last night we just couldnt oush the runs across the plate...we has 7 hits so our hitting is getting better now we need to get a few more 2 out hits so we are learning and getting better and we have great things ahead for us

GO WARRIORS GO GET EM TONIGHT AND GET THE SPLIT

WOW what a game tonight by my WARRIORS!!!!!!!!!we defeated blackman tonight 8-1 it was a great all around effort by the entire team

my first kudos goes out to CHRIS ORPHANOS i am so proud of his improvement from last year to now you can tell he worked hard in the off season he has improved greatly he has good movment on the ball and he has been hitting his spots i hope he continues to improve and come SR year wow how good will he be!!!

brett gets on base the brawley bunts him to second and jordon davis hits him in then we have runners at first and third and richie pearl squeezes in the second run and then axel hits the third run in then in the 7th inning we batted around and everyone contributed one way or another and had quality at bats

GREAT JOB GUYS BOUNCING BACK AFTER THE LOSS LAST NIGHT

GO WARRIORS

did warren county beat siegel? i also saw where oakland came back and beat lebanon last night...i am pretty sure cookeville handled white county...but it is a still a tight race n the district tha out 3 teams with 2 losses and 2 teams with 4 and one team with 1 loss wow what a district race this year

GO WARRIORS

did warren county beat siegel? i also saw where oakland came back and beat lebanon last night...i am pretty sure cookeville handled white county...but it is a still a tight race n the district tha out 3 teams with 2 losses and 2 teams with 4 and one team with 1 loss wow what a district race this year

GO WARRIORS

Yes, Warren Co. beat siegel 10-7 I think. Way to go Pioneers!