DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

the only reason that i could tell you that he didn't start is probably because he hasn't had much time to throw bullpens because of basketball or the coach just didn't think he was ready one of the two but he looked good last night i think somebody said he hit 91 so thats a good sign

OH I DIDNT REALIZE HE PLAYED BASKETBALL that explains it clearly then

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the only reason that i could tell you that he didn't start is probably because he hasn't had much time to throw bullpens because of basketball or the coach just didn't think he was ready one of the two but he looked good last night i think somebody said he hit 91 so thats a good sign

Yeah, he was on the bball team. I don't think he saw much action on the hardwood though. Baseball is truly his sport.

I assume Sonny didn't pitch against yaLL since it wasn't district?

I think he mean't lebanon is going to get beat tonight thats what i got from it

Yeah, I heard they had several players suffering from some kind of viral infection or something. That could be disastrous for them. I heard they only have a couple of subs anyway. Doesn't sound to good for the Blue Devils!

we took a tough loss from cokeville tonight their pitcher pitched a great game tonight hurt pitched good it just wasnt quite enough we lost 8-4 but we went down fighting like true WARRIOR we was down 8 -1 going in the bottom of the 7th and we scored 3 runs with runners at first and second and we just didnt quite get it done another great learning game for our young team hopefully we will continue to improve and see what happens we are 2-1 in district play so we are still in good shape for the district

GO WARRIORS

Siegel beats lebanon tonight 4-2 with a great pitching performance from Carter Watson of siegel and Neil Robinson came in and closed the game in the 7th...in my opinion Carter and Neil are one of the best duos in the midstate they are fun to watch...good game all around by the stars great win

Go Siegel