DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

Cookeville wins 3-2 tonight Over the Siegel Stars in a team effort. Senior Bo Reeder gives up two unearned in the first inning of his first appearance on the mound as a Cavalier and then shuts down the Stars the rest of the way. Seniors Brandon Farley, Jerred Griggs and Michael Cox come through with big hits. Its great to see these guys pull out a big district win against a good Siegel team. The Cavs don't get a lot of press or attention outside of Cookeville, but they work hard and as a Cavalier fan I am very proud and happy for them. Great job tonight guys!

From the looks of the other scores on the night - this District could be a dog fight every night.

i am not sure what you want us to say about cookeville but most people are picking them to win the district so you are getting alot of respect arouond this town

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GREAT GAME TONIGHT BY THE WARRIORS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WE PLAYED GREAT DEFENSE TONIGHT AND AUSTIN HURT PITCHED AN AWESOME GAME HE GOT STRONGER AS THE GAME WENT ON GREAT JOB LITTLE HURT!!!!

WC hit the ball pretty good but our defensee made some really nice plays to end whatever threat was posed on us

our biggest threat was in the first inning when WC had runners on first and second with no outs hurt struck out one guy for the first out then a ground out to first base and then i think either a strike out or a ground out to third to end the inning

we got our run in on the runners at first and third and did a great job of base running to get them in

GREAT JOB GUYS SEE YOU TOMORROW AT THE RESERVATION

Good game last night for the Warriors, the Pioneers had a couple of situations where they could have scored but couldn't get a run across. I think that Warren Co. will be very competitive this year.

great game by my WARRIORS TONIGHT....another great ppitching performance tonight by RIVERDALES CHRIS ORPHANOS i gotta give this kid a lot of credit he has really worked hard over the off season and has really stepped up and is performing GREAT he allowed 3 hits and 1 run tonight...GREAT JOB CHRIS

our offense was much better tonight with 17 hits warren county had 4 errors so u add our hits onto that and it made it ugly quick...we batted around in the third inning and then some

WC did not come to play tonight and we did it defintly wasnt the same WC team we played last night

GREAT JOB WARRIORS LETS HAVE SOME FUN IN MEMEPHIS

GO WARRIORS

great game by my WARRIORS TONIGHT....another great ppitching performance tonight by RIVERDALES CHRIS ORPHANOS i gotta give this kid a lot of credit he has really worked hard over the off season and has really stepped up and is performing GREAT he allowed 3 hits and 1 run tonight...GREAT JOB CHRIS

our offense was much better tonight with 17 hits warren county had 4 errors so u add our hits onto that and it made it ugly quick...we batted around in the third inning and then some

WC did not come to play tonight and we did it defintly wasnt the same WC team we played last night

GREAT JOB WARRIORS LETS HAVE SOME FUN IN MEMEPHIS

GO WARRIORS

Riverdaleman Look forward to seeing you at BARTLETT. Yall be safe on the trip.

please come up and introduce yourself most people on the team know who i am so just ask and someone will direct you but a little help is im the fat guy lol look forward to meeting you

We met last year at the Riverdale Tourny. Coach Clark sent me up to the press box to update fans in Bartlett on coach T during one of our games. But just the same I'll hunt ya down for sure.

well my WARRIORS have taken 2 under the chin we lost to houston 4--1 on thurs we playted well we just didnt come up with the big hit to lead us to a victory brian dais pitched a good game to give us a chance to win so good job by him

today (saturday)we lost ot usj 12-3 they threw overby at us and well he was pretty good and our youth isnt adjusting at this time in their at bats hopefully after this weekend we will we are playing some great comeptition and our young guys are hopefully learning a lot

we play bartlett TONIGHT at 700 hopefully we wont make some of the same mistakes as we have been and the learning will pay off not only tonight but also during the season

thursday night siegel beat cookeville 4-3 in the bottom of the seventh with two great game stars... friday they beat smyrna 5-2 neil robinson made his first pitching appearance of the year and today they east hickman like 12-4 good all around game...carter watson got the win against cookeville..john ackerman got the win against smyrna and john king got the win against east hickman

GOOD JOB STARS keep it up and beat lebanon on tuesday it should be a great two games good luck to both team

GO STARS

hey stars...why didnt neal pitch in the district game?

my WARRIORS beat covington today 12-0 with a very good pitching perofrmance by freshman jonathon frebis he did a great job in his first varsity start..proud of ya kid

great defense by the team today and good job of getting the hit with runners on base

we play cookeville at RIVERDALE on tuesday night should be a great game 6:30

GO WARRIORS

the only reason that i could tell you that he didn't start is probably because he hasn't had much time to throw bullpens because of basketball or the coach just didn't think he was ready one of the two but he looked good last night i think somebody said he hit 91 so thats a good sign