DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

riverdale had a really good scrimmage today vs hendersonville they had big hits and we pitched it good we are getting better and better each scrimmage and monday starts the regular season ...our guys are working hard and it is showing as they are playing good defense and for the most part putting the ball in play

GREAT JOB GUYS

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RIVERDALE DEFEATS TULLAHOMA TONIGHT 9-0 we had an overall good game by the WARRIORS tonight we had good defense and hitting tonight...HURT did a great job pitching tonight he went 5 innings gave up 0 runs and Davis pitched the 6th and demaris pitched the 7th to end the game...i dont think we had any errors on defense and we only had a few strikeouts..

i also want to THANK TULLAHOMA for their patience before the game with the dedication of the outfeild wall to JORDON HENDERSON...(WE MISS YOU MAN) I WANT TO THANK THE MANY VOLUNTEERS BY OUR BOOSTER CLUB PARENTS WHO PUT THE WALL UP AND THE MANY PEOPLE WHO DONATED THE MONEY FOR THE WALL...

CONGRATS COACH MESSER ON YOUR WIN TONIGHT AS YOU FIRST AS THE HEAD COACH AT RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE AFTER IT

thats all i have any questions more than willing to try and answer

GO WARRIORS

RIVERDALE DEFEATS TULLAHOMA TONIGHT 9-0 we had an overall good game by the WARRIORS tonight we had good defense and hitting tonight...HURT did a great job pitching tonight he went 5 innings gave up 0 runs and Davis pitched the 6th and demaris pitched the 7th to end the game...i dont think we had any errors on defense and we only had a few strikeouts..

i also want to THANK TULLAHOMA for their patience before the game with the dedication of the outfeild wall to JORDON HENDERSON...(WE MISS YOU MAN) I WANT TO THANK THE MANY VOLUNTEERS BY OUR BOOSTER CLUB PARENTS WHO PUT THE WALL UP AND THE MANY PEOPLE WHO DONATED THE MONEY FOR THE WALL...

CONGRATS COACH MESSER ON YOUR WIN TONIGHT AS YOU FIRST AS THE HEAD COACH AT RIVERDALE HIGH SCHOOL MAY YOU HAVE MANY MORE AFTER IT

thats all i have any questions more than willing to try and answer

GO WARRIORS

What is Riverdales strengths this year? How is there pitching and who do you think will pitch against Smyrna tonight?