DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

What is Riverdales strengths this year? How is there pitching and who do you think will pitch against Smyrna tonight?

we are pitching a shophmore chris orphanos he is doing a pretty good job for us so far and is getting better everytime out...

our strength is probably just overall team unity we dont have any big boppers that can hit it out on any given at bat we dont have any real big names on the team...we just have a lot of guys that love to play and they play hard every time out...

our starters so far (things obviously can change )

C Brett Lanning SR

1st Richie Pearl SO

2nd Sam Underland JR

3rd Corey Crunk JR

SS Axel Watson SR

LF Jake Francis SO

CF Ryan Stephens SO

RF Josh Brawley SR

DH Cole Radabaugh SO

pitchers AUSTIN HURT SR BRIAN DAVIS JR CHRIS ORPHANOS SO BRENTON TYRING SR DEREK DEMARIS JR

i know i left someone out but i cant think of it right now we also have a few thqat can come of the bench and contribute i look forward to the challenge of smyrna tonight as it will be a great learning experience for most of these boys

with lannings injury last year who was a starter but got hurt early only 2 of the starters started last year and that was crunk and watson so its gonna be a fun year no matter what happens

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great game tonight by my WARRIORS we defeated smyrna tonight 11-2 we played a good game tonight and had some timely hitting by jake francis

we started the game off with a 3 run HR by brett lanning he flat out crushed that ball everyone in the line up contributed one way or another tonight it was another complete team effort tonight

GREAT JOB OF PITCHING by chirs orphanos he pitched 4or 5 solid innings and then brian davis came in and finished the game they both threw strikes and let the defense work

great job WARRIORS

where are all the oakland people at? where are lebanon fans at white co where are you warren co lets go 7AAA where are all you fans at

Riverdaleman, I'm like Phoenix and haven't seen them play and will give you my opinion. Warren Co. should be a pretty solid squad with 9 seniors leading the way with alot of experience. I know they had a pretty good showing against Coffee Co. Monday night and won 8-2. Mullins went the distance and had 10 k's. Newman hit a bomb and I think Fisher, Mullican and Talbert all contributed well on offense. Defensively, like I said they have alot of experience and as long as they keep the era's down they should have a good year. They play on the road tonight against Tullahoma and then play ya'll on Tuesday and Wednesday. GO PIONEERS !!!!!!!!

Father Ryan got lucky. Siegel will dominate this year. They already have a great head coach but added another coach from a dominant middle school program. The guy is a baseball stud! Good pitching, good fielding, good hitting, great senior leadership...yes they will dominate. Go Stars!!!!

I can't wait to get my lawn mower.

great game tonight by my WARRIORS we defeated smyrna tonight 11-2 we played a good game tonight and had some timely hitting by jake francis

we started the game off with a 3 run HR by brett lanning he flat out crushed that ball everyone in the line up contributed one way or another tonight it was another complete team effort tonight

GREAT JOB OF PITCHING by chirs orphanos he pitched 4or 5 solid innings and then brian davis came in and finished the game they both threw strikes and let the defense work

great job WARRIORS

Who is a 'Jake Francis?' He is not on the teams roster. Didn't he play for another TSSAA Team last year?

Who is a 'Jake Francis?' He is not on the teams roster. Didn't he play for another TSSAA Team last year?

yes he played for MTCS and just got his hardship last week so he nis elegible to play we were are very surprised and happy that his hard ship went through as we all know it is very unusal to get that espcially going from private to publlic Jake or jacob either one

We won our game today vs beech 9-3...we played another solid game with good hitting from everyone and good defense again...it was just another solid team performance

great job of pitching by sam underland who pitched 5 solid innings and then jake francis pitched the 6th and derek desmaris pitched the 7th

GREAT JOB ALL WARRIORS