DISTRICT 7 AAA

riverdaleman

How bout my COOKEVILLE CAVALIERS!!!

2008 regular season 7-AAA Champions!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

(I know, it's a little late, Go CAVS in the tourney!!) /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

THE SQUAD /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

they are a very good team and can hit 1-9 they are who i thought would win the district i hope that they dont make it to the championship game though lol selfish reasons of course

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NOW TO THE GAME blackman jumps ahead 1-0 in the first inning with a sisco HR...and it was a shot...then with one out richie pearl gets on by error and goes to the second on the bas throw to first then jordon davis hits a base hit to center feild that bowers out a great effort on the ball but it was in and out of his glove on a diving catch...putting pearl at third and davis at first then underland walked and axel got a base hit scoring pearl and davis then they walked crunk and then brett lanning hit A BOMB!!!!!!to make it 6-1...then blackman comes back in the bottom part of the inning and puts up 2 more runs and then...the top of the next inning francis gets a base hit and then 2 wild pitches gets him to third and then pearl hits a ground ball to short scoring the run making it 7-3...brett lanning hit in 2 more runs and i forget how we got the last score i apologize to the player that did it i think i know who it was but not sure..but lanning had like 6 RBIs tonight we had great execution by the entire line up tonight and that is what helped us win tonight as blackman hit a few mr HRs for the final score of 10-7..all of there scoring came on HRs i think mitch cox had one sisco had one and i think robbie cooper had one...great game tonight by my WARRIORS I AM VERY PROUD OF THEM....they have worked hard all year throughout the season and this was a good win tonight we play WHITE COUNTY tomorrow they beat cookeville 8-7...(and teams were laughing at us for having a hard time with them)white county has got some talent on that team they can beat anyone in fact i they gave RIVERDALE oakland and siegel all they wanted so this is a very dangerous team and you better be ready to play when you see them...

GO RIVERDALE WARRIORS

GREAT WIN FOR WHITE COUNTY TONIGHT , BUT THEY DIDN'T PLAY A GREAT GAME . THEY PLAYED SEVERAL BETTER GAMES THIS YEAR BUT COULDN'T GET THE WIN . TONIGHT NO ONE QUIT AND WE KEPT OUR HEADS UP . THE OTHER DAY CAVGOLFER QUOTE SPARTA AS BEING THE WORST TEAM IN THE DISTRICT AND MAYBE THE WORST TEAM IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE . SO WHERE DOES THIS PLACE COOKEVILLE AFTER TONIGHT . MY GUESS WOULD BE OVER RATED .

GREAT WIN FOR WHITE COUNTY TONIGHT , BUT THEY DIDN'T PLAY A GREAT GAME . THEY PLAYED SEVERAL BETTER GAMES THIS YEAR BUT COULDN'T GET THE WIN . TONIGHT NO ONE QUIT AND WE KEPT OUR HEADS UP . THE OTHER DAY CAVGOLFER QUOTE SPARTA AS BEING THE WORST TEAM IN THE DISTRICT AND MAYBE THE WORST TEAM IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE . SO WHERE DOES THIS PLACE COOKEVILLE AFTER TONIGHT . MY GUESS WOULD BE OVER RATED .

having said all that...no matter what happens they are still going to regions there is no pressure on them it doesnt matter what they do in this tournament all they have to do is be readly to play in the region tournament so us other teams are going to be a little more maybe "hungry"that isnt the word i was looking for but close enough

GO RIVERDALE WARRIORS

they are a very good team and can hit 1-9 they are who i thought would win the district i hope that they dont make it to the championship game though lol selfish reasons of course

Actually only 7 of them can hit, catcher and ss can not hit.

dude you are dumb. what are you talking about white county only losing to cookeville by one. the last two times they played cookeville won by ten run ruling them in both games. good try tho bud. maybe you are just trying to make riverdale look better by barely beating white county saying they arent bad. they are atrocious. by far the worst team in the district. maybe the worst team in middle tennessee

I TOLD YOU WHITE COUNTY ISNT THAT BAD ....AND I AM THE DUMB ONE?....cookeville has a very good team but white county is a team that GETS BETTER as the season goes along..,

Actually only 7 of them can hit, catcher and ss can not hit.

the SS is a decent hitter i am not sure who the catcher is but i will watch them both tomorrow but there are no easy outs...if the SS puts it in play he is hard to get out isnt he?...i dont remember it was early in the year when we played them

Forgive me for jumping sports here (usually on the softball side) but after watching some of the Cookeville/Sparta game tonight I came over here to see what the final score was...

Don't get me wrong White Co. does have a few talented young men on their team but it's obvious Cookeville had one bad inning. It happens to the best of the best at times and when it hits, it comes on like a freight train and results in a train wreck. White Co. gave several teams a run for their money and when they left the field, their opponents knew they had been in a ballgame.

You can't take anything away from those young men on the Cavalier team. Those guys have a great coach and a top notch program and they are 7AAA district champions. Ask any parent who has a child participating in Cookeville's softball program and I bet they'd trade coaches with the boys in the blink of an eye. It's amazing at the difference in the calibur of coaching at that school.

Cookeville is losing several seniors this year so next year might be a rebuilding year who knows. Any who... good luck to everyone in the 7AAA tournament!!

Forgive me for jumping sports here (usually on the softball side) but after watching some of the Cookeville/Sparta game tonight I came over here to see what the final score was...

Don't get me wrong White Co. does have a few talented young men on their team but it's obvious Cookeville had one bad inning. It happens to the best of the best at times and when it hits, it comes on like a freight train and results in a train wreck. White Co. gave several teams a run for their money and when they left the field, their opponents knew they had been in a ballgame.

You can't take anything away from those young men on the Cavalier team. Those guys have a great coach and a top notch program and they are 7AAA district champions. Ask any parent who has a child participating in Cookeville's softball program and I bet they'd trade coaches with the boys in the blink of an eye. It's amazing at the difference in the calibur of coaching at that school.

Cookeville is losing several seniors this year so next year might be a rebuilding year who knows. Any who... good luck to everyone in the 7AAA tournament!!

We would gladly trade coaches, I dont know what you consider a great coach but it sure isnt the baseball coach

He has the talent but no clue