District 4AAA predictions

7inningparadise

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Farragut will be playing in a tournament in Florida this year. I am not sure who they play, but from what I know people take baseball seriously in Florida. I wish it was the Farragut teams from a few years ago going.

I know it is way early, but any thoughts on how they might do? Or any insight from some people at Farragut that know anything about this tournament?

I agree frankenvol. How in the world do you think LC beating Farragut last year means anything for this season. LC beat Bearden last year, so why is LC not above them. And from what I here( from an inside source) Farragut has been working the hardest they have ever worked. Coach Pharr will not let that happen again. All I can say to cruiser is wow........

Coach Pharr may be good but he doesnt get on the feild. Players are the ones who can make it "not happen again" and Pharr has the same ones that went el foldo when it counted in districts last year. And he doesnt have senior leaders like Bearden does to change things. Dawson & Hunter will raise their teammates game.

Bearden - #1

William Blount - Ready to challenge

Maryville - Dangerous

South Doyle - Kirkland wins games but can't beat Bearden. Best young pitcher in Knoxville.

Farragut - I'd say Farragut's toast, but if it were food that team would eat it.

LC - will beat Farragut at least once

Heritage - Plays on a goat farm

Sevier County

It will be a toss up between Bearden and Farragut. Both have great athletes. I watch alot of those kids from both schools play ball since they were 8 years old and I know baseball means the world to them. I promise you that both teams will be ready to compete this year...count on it.

Good luck to both schools this year.

Coach Pharr may be good but he doesnt get on the feild. Players are the ones who can make it "not happen again" and Pharr has the same ones that went el foldo when it counted in districts last year. And he doesnt have senior leaders like Bearden does to change things. Dawson & Hunter will raise their teammates game.

Bearden - #1

William Blount - Ready to challenge

Maryville - Dangerous

South Doyle - Kirkland wins games but can't beat Bearden. Best young pitcher in Knoxville.

Farragut - I'd say Farragut's toast, but if it were food that team would eat it.

LC - will beat Farragut at least once

Heritage - Plays on a goat farm

Sevier County

Are you nuts? Farragut behind Maryvill and WB? Watch some baseball games and then post. What is the great gap between Bearden and Farragut that allows Bearden to win it all and Farragut to lose to LC?