NY Giants Vs NE Patriots

Wanted Greenbay and Bret to ride into the sunset. Not to be. That said I cannot stand them Pats whatsoever. This has really been a disgusting NFL season PERIOD.. The talent over all is going down hill. If you stop and think about it for a little while it makes sense with how we have over looked the honesty in Sports. Really look for it to get worse before it gets better. Maybe in few years to come they can clean it up.

Sure looks like there trying too huh? Politician's trying to clean up sports what a joke that is. Where is the Justice Department at and the FBI.

Anyway really could careless about this game and have know intentions of watching it until im ready to on dvr. The only thing that could excite me just a little is if the Giants pull it off. They should change there hand signals for this one though. I will say one more thing about this, Brady you should kiss your OL tails day in and day out.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Pats will win. I have heard from unconfirmed sources that Tom Brady has made a deal with the devil (i.e. Bilichick) Only divine intervention would help but the bigman upstairs doesn't like yankees....or Giants.

Well i hear ya.. but im a praying for them Giants to give us a shocker now that would something to talk about all off season huh? GO GET EM GIANTS

PS Most of us wanted Greenbay there so did the NFL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well i hear ya.. but im a praying for them Giants to give us a shocker now that would something to talk about all off season huh? GO GET EM GIANTS

PS Most of us wanted Greenbay there so did the NFL /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Well if anything I think that they(the Giants) match up well vs the Pats... The Giant's D-line has been a WRECKING ball in the post season.

If, Justin Tuck, and Micheal Strahan get them selves acquainted with Tom early then they have a chance to win.

They are going to have to score TOUCHDOWNS not Field Goals as evidenced by the Chargers game, you can't beat the Pats without putting 6 up on the board every time you get in the red zone.

In other words... when inside the 20 GET THAT BALL TO PLAXICO BURRESS.

I am in a quandry. If New England winning shuts up Mercury Morris and the 72 Dolphins ( I am so tired of their gloating), then that would be great. Fact is, they barely played anyone over .500 all that season, and would be pulverized if they played the Pats in a head to head.

Maybe I should pull for the Giants, led by the Southerner Eli- much like another member of a Southern football legacy leading a New York team to the title, despite being a prohibitive underdog.

But if New York wins, it will add to their vision of being the most important thing on the planet.

However if the Pats win, this will add another log on the fire of people in Boston and New England thinking they are morally, intellectually, and now athletically superior to the rest of the human race.

First the Red Sox, then the Pats, probably the Celtics- thank God the Bruins stink. Patriot fans are insufferable these days.

The fact that it is the NEW YORK Giants vs. the New England (BOSTON) Patriots just adds to the gagfest ESPN has over "the most important rivalry in history." It's another sublot for the blah blah blah Yankee/Red Sox rivalry. Somedays I wish ESPN was headquartered in Paducah.

I am in a quandry. If New England winning shuts up Mercury Morris and the 72 Dolphins ( I am so tired of their gloating), then that would be great. Fact is, they barely played anyone over .500 all that season, and would be pulverized if they played the Pats in a head to head.

Maybe I should pull for the Giants, led by the Southerner Eli- much like another member of a Southern football legacy leading a New York team to the title, despite being a prohibitive underdog.

But if New York wins, it will add to their vision of being the most important thing on the planet.

However if the Pats win, this will add another log on the fire of people in Boston and New England thinking they are morally, intellectually, and now athletically superior to the rest of the human race.

First the Red Sox, then the Pats, probably the Celtics- thank God the Bruins stink. Patriot fans are insufferable these days.

The fact that it is the NEW YORK Giants vs. the New England (BOSTON) Patriots just adds to the gagfest ESPN has over "the most important rivalry in history." It's another sublot for the blah blah blah Yankee/Red Sox rivalry. Somedays I wish ESPN was headquartered in Paducah.

The gagfest at ESPN....I am stealling that one! I think your right, there no Win option in the endgame, just levels of bad. I am gonna root for NY. The New York accent doesnt grind my soul as much as our distant cousins from Boston....or is it Bauuuuston?