FRA @ CPA

tigerseye

I wouldn't give any teams any benefit by box scores and previous games. This district is a lot different than last year in that it has evened out completely between the top 4 or 5 teams. CPA has a slight advantage because of their talent with Mason and Miller. Lipscomb has 5 solid starters, Clayton can catch fire anytime.

But the preceding game to this important match-up between is DLHS and FRA. The two teams match up very well against each other. DL has the aforementioned 5 solid starters and a transfer that is a solid player who has put up some big numbers. But FRA seems to confound me, how is it that with one player they can make it to second in the district? How they always get counted out but still fight it out and are able to have, as stated earlier, 4 different people that have scored 20 points in a game. They're deep, I've seen them play against some fierce opponents and prevail. Although their district schedule up to now hasn't been strong, I think they can prevail and capture the #2 spot in 9AA.

I agree with this. CPA put it to Harpeth twice and they have 2 DI prospects and a deep bench with lot's of scoring contributors. Scoring is not what's going to beat CPA. Keeping them from scoring is the problem. FRA can't double down on Z because Hunter Miller and the other guards will either knock down the 3 if you leave them open or get to the rim.

This one won't be close. CPA by 30.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FRA has been playing some good ball and if CPA overlooks them, CPA could end up with their first District loss.

Believe me, CPA isn't overlooking FRA. They aren't overlooking anyone. That's rediculous to even think CPA would go into this game thinking they don't have to worry. Maddox and the other coaches know very well what FRA is capable of and they are preparing for a showdown.