District 10 AA

GCBSBLL9

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i hear is that Lewis Co. is fired up to be play rivals loretto mon. and tue.. and that lewis co scored over 40 runs this week in 3 games. so its goin to come down to who wants it more.WWWWOOOO!!!

Yeah, 20 in one game...against a first year school. And 19...against Fairview, who used to fight with Lewis Co for last in this district. But hey, yall are havin a great year, so go get em champ!

Oh, and welcome to the boards.

they have talent , but they have the worst coach i have ever seen at this level. not saying they would be undee feated but they would have a lot more wins than 1.

You serious? You're third in this district, the highest you've been in who knows when, you're one of the smallest schools in 10AA, and YOU'RE COMPLAINING? /wacko.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":wacko:" border="0" alt="wacko.gif" /> Have you watched Lewis Co. play? Please tell me an undermatched team that has beat Lewis Co.? Cause I sure can't name one.

Look baseball isn't football; so don't expect to win as much. If you could please explain why he's such a bad coach I would like to hear it. I'm not saying that I agree with all his desicions I've ever seen him make but, come on, have you considered the talent level he's coaching with and coaching against?

I'm assuming you're from LC, even though you referred to them as they. If you're not, I still don't understand where you're coming from.

Ok so after months of reading post and following teams and just being a fan. I guess I finally decided to join and put one on here. I know this is one of the toughest AA districts in the state. But where do people get off saying that a coach is the worst coach they have ever seen. Especially with a first year program. I do not know the coach or what all he has done this year. Have you ever been out there dealing with the daily work that goes into it. I have not so I could never cut a coach down. Everone makes mistakes and you are only as good as kids make you look. You can not always blame the coach for the on field mistakes. Kids have to swing the bat and field the ball. You can practice till you are blue in the face and that will still not make a kid swing the bat or field the ball any better. So what has he done wrong that make him so bad other than lose? So untill you have been involved with the everyday running of the team please do not comment on how bad a coach is. This is not middle school any more or even summer ball. This is high school ball, and from the looks of your schedule you have had it tough. Great teams on that. You have to give him a chance to build and not just jump the gun. Hope you have a better ending than you started.

Yeah, 20 in one game...against a first year school. And 19...against Fairview, who used to fight with Lewis Co for last in this district. But hey, yall are havin a great year, so go get em champ!

Someone needs a little history lesson. First this district when it included Fairview was one of the most competitive districts in the state. Any team could win on a given night. Marshall Co. has had the most success in the district, but after them, Page, Fairview, Loretto and Giles had great runs to the region. So you comment about Fairview is incorrect. 2002- Finished 4th 2003- Finished 2nd 2004- Finished 3rd 2005- Finished 4th 2006- Finished 5th. So one year they finished next to last. Before the exapnsion of the district, there were no wins promised to anyone. You had to bring your best to win every night.

The year we finished 9th in the state, Lewis handed us one of our few losses. They always have a competitive team that is well coached. So maybe you should back off and just let em play.