District 10 AA

GCBSBLL9

Someone needs a little history lesson. First this district when it included Fairview was one of the most competitive districts in the state. Any team could win on a given night. Marshall Co. has had the most success in the district, but after them, Page, Fairview, Loretto and Giles had great runs to the region. So you comment about Fairview is incorrect. 2002- Finished 4th 2003- Finished 2nd 2004- Finished 3rd 2005- Finished 4th 2006- Finished 5th. So one year they finished next to last. Before the exapnsion of the district, there were no wins promised to anyone. You had to bring your best to win every night.

The year we finished 9th in the state, Lewis handed us one of our few losses. They always have a competitive team that is well coached. So maybe you should back off and just let em play.

Gerry, glad to see you back in 10AA. Check your #'s though, Fairview was moved out the season of 06. I wasn't around when Fairview made it that far, alothough I don't know how you end up with an even 9th spot. The great runs I remember came from MC.

TRUST ME no one feared Fairview in the last 3 seasons they were here. It was an enjoyable game when we played them.

The Poster that was complaining about their Coach was from East Hickman not Lewis County.

I stand corrected. Thank You.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest with you I think Lewis co. is gonna come up and bite somebody on the hindend when tournaments come around. They are also a younger team, with an Awesome junior class, and the sophomore and freshmen class are VERY talented!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What our some names from that team that are "VERY talented!!!!" players?