East Literature upsets Ezell Harding

bball1999

Did you mean to say someone forgot to tell Ezell that they were playing a good team?

You have MUCH to learn, Grasshopper. One win does not make you a good team. Use it to build on and one day you might get there. Improvements have been made, yes. However, you still only have two district wins. Hardly setting the woods on fire. I can guarantee you that you will not get where you think you can be by fishing for compliments on CoachT. I think you would be better served to spend more time working on the team (and bench composure) and less working on the keyboard.

Worden55, what were you doing out our way? Didn't Wilson Central have a game?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have MUCH to learn, Grasshopper. One win does not make you a good team. Use it to build on and one day you might get there. Improvements have been made, yes. However, you still only have two district wins. Hardly setting the woods on fire. I can guarantee you that you will not get where you think you can be by fishing for compliments on CoachT. I think you would be better served to spend more time working on the team (and bench composure) and less working on the keyboard.

OH, IT"S ON!

Fact- Great win for East Lit ...Congrats!

Fact- Ezell was mugged

Fact- East Lit's physical play played a factor in the outcome

End of story ...

I think that any unbiased person that saw this game would definitely say that Ezell Harding was the more physical team. They have a great scrappy defense that gets everywhere. One thing I did notice was that they used their hands on defense very, very much. For you suits, that is called hand checking and is a foul.

Most teams don't go 15-3 with a tough schedule without playing physical. Ezell is very physical and that is one of the reasons they are so successful. Does East Lit play physical? I would say yes You have to play physical to be successful. Would you say that John Wooden's Bruins were not a physical team. Would you say that Billy Donavan's inside duo of Noah and Horford were not physical? How about Daily's Pistons? Heck No, they were all physical, that is why they were good.

To come on here and use words such as "mugged" is a disgrace to this board. It makes me want to compare your statement to what is going on in the golf world right now, but I am going to stay away from that.

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -John Wooden

I officiated the JV game prior, and I stayed to watch the Varsity. I have read alot about the Ezell team, and I wanted to watch. I am glad I did, very good game. Does us good to get out of Wilson county once in awhile. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think that any unbiased person that saw this game would definitely say that Ezell Harding was the more physical team. They have a great scrappy defense that gets everywhere. One thing I did notice was that they used their hands on defense very, very much. For you suits, that is called hand checking and is a foul.

Most teams don't go 15-3 with a tough schedule without playing physical. Ezell is very physical and that is one of the reasons they are so successful. Does East Lit play physical? I would say yes You have to play physical to be successful. Would you say that John Wooden's Bruins were not a physical team. Would you say that Billy Donavan's inside duo of Noah and Horford were not physical? How about Daily's Pistons? Heck No, they were all physical, that is why they were good.

To come on here and use words such as "mugged" is a disgrace to this board. It makes me want to compare your statement to what is going on in the golf world right now, but I am going to stay away from that.

"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -John Wooden

My character is unquestioned. Your comments about the golf world are tasteless. Skin Color had nothing to do with it. Your apology is appreciated and expected!

I think that any unbiased person that saw this game would definitely say that Ezell Harding was the more physical team. They have a great scrappy defense that gets everywhere. One thing I did notice was that they used their hands on defense very, very much. For you suits, that is called hand checking and is a foul.Most teams don't go 15-3 with a tough schedule without playing physical. Ezell is very physical and that is one of the reasons they are so successful. Does East Lit play physical? I would say yes You have to play physical to be successful. Would you say that John Wooden's Bruins were not a physical team. Would you say that Billy Donavan's inside duo of Noah and Horford were not physical? How about Daily's Pistons? Heck No, they were all physical, that is why they were good.To come on here and use words such as "mugged" is a disgrace to this board. It makes me want to compare your statement to what is going on in the golf world right now, but I am going to stay away from that."Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -John Wooden

I think that any unbiased person that saw this game would definitely say that Ezell Harding was the more physical team. They have a great scrappy defense that gets everywhere. One thing I did notice was that they used their hands on defense very, very much. For you suits, that is called hand checking and is a foul.Most teams don't go 15-3 with a tough schedule without playing physical. Ezell is very physical and that is one of the reasons they are so successful. Does East Lit play physical? I would say yes You have to play physical to be successful. Would you say that John Wooden's Bruins were not a physical team. Would you say that Billy Donavan's inside duo of Noah and Horford were not physical? How about Daily's Pistons? Heck No, they were all physical, that is why they were good.To come on here and use words such as "mugged" is a disgrace to this board. It makes me want to compare your statement to what is going on in the golf world right now, but I am going to stay away from that."Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." -John Wooden

• 5 weeks later...

Big chief, I see smoke in the woods. Thanks for the advice earlier this season.