Future High School Standouts in Class A

CougarFever

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are some up and coming freshmen and sophmores who are going to really shine in a couple of years.

Pretty much the only games I get to go to are 11A and 12A. I have seen a couple of freshmen players this year I think you need to make a note of:

Tyler Rice-Freshman- Wayne County-He can shoot inside and out-Tall kid with some ball handling skills-hits his 3s-not scared to drive to the basket

Bubba Clifton-Freshman-Summertown-One of the best ball handlers I've seen-shoots when he has to, but prefers to assist-Quick on the court-smart play maker

Both these players are already making contributions to their teams but given time they will shine brighter.

Freshmen from Humboldt Quan Campbell...He's only about 5'9 but is already doing pretty much any dunk imaginable...Windmills, catching alleys, etc...He's not playing yet due to the fact that he's on a loaded team full of upper classmen, but in a couple of years, he'll be one of the premiere athletes in the state..

thomas greer from west carroll is a player to watch. he's 6'4", and he's got good speed. he can handle the ball like a point guard, and he can shoot threes. he's a sophomore. his dad is the coach. if this kid can get a good attitude and really work at becoming a better ballplayer, then he could definitely end up in a D-1 school playing b-ball.

anyways, it will be interesting watching how he develops in the next two years. he could become a very, very, very good basketball player.