Invincible?

In Hoc Signo Vinces

Well, when did I not admit the better team won, uh again didn't happen? Wow "Your an idiot", thats fairly constructive, but at the same token I wasn't the one wearing green Mardi Grass beads Saturday night. I think it is fairly funny how when I criticize the way Baylor's upper weights wrestle, you think I am attacking their character, when again....I haven't and probaly never will because I do not know them, but obvilously you can judge people before you meet them, because I am "an idot". Your getting all bent up and out of shape over nothing, I guess you are so bored you have to create problems to deal with, again I guess I don't know for sure, but I sort of envy you because I don't have that luxary.

first off isn't notre dame the team that barecat's son wrestles for? so why does he always stink up to baylor? i'm guessing he's just disappointed that he and his son aren't on their team and regardless if he wants to admit it or not. and another question why won't notre dame move up to DI or DII?

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off isn't notre dame the team that barecat's son wrestles for? so why does he always stink up to baylor? i'm guessing he's just disappointed that he and his son aren't on their team and regardless if he wants to admit it or not. and another question why won't notre dame move up to DI or DII?

The Baylor folks would welcome the Brown family to our fold however their blood is true green. If there is a change of heart we'll take 'em.

The Baylor folks would welcome the Brown family to our fold however their blood is true green. If there is a change of heart we'll take 'em.

Mtnrasslin---its Boone, not Brown.

Gosh, the first rule of recruiting is to know the correct names of your recruits. TBSFBAG coaches are not going to be happy if you cost them a recruit because you used the wrong surname on CoachT. TBSFBAG might lose him to his dad's announced "second favorite team" ( The Hooters) or have to offer a little more to get him as a result of this error!

Well, when did I not admit the better team won, uh again didn't happen? Wow "Your an idiot", thats fairly constructive, but at the same token I wasn't the one wearing green Mardi Grass beads Saturday night. I think it is fairly funny how when I criticize the way Baylor's upper weights wrestle, you think I am attacking their character, when again....I haven't and probaly never will because I do not know them, but obvilously you can judge people before you meet them, because I am "an idot". Your getting all bent up and out of shape over nothing, I guess you are so bored you have to create problems to deal with, again I guess I don't know for sure, but I sort of envy you because I don't have that luxary.

I think BCB can judge people's character over the internet.. That's a skill right there.

Gosh, the first rule of recruiting is to know the correct names of your recruits. TBSFBAG coaches are not going to be happy if you cost them a recruit because you used the wrong surname on CoachT. TBSFBAG might lose him to his dad's announced "second favorite team" ( The Hooters) or have to offer a little more to get him as a result of this error!

Uncle Buck, Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, mtnraalin,has known me since I was a young-un. He was referring to BC BROWN.

Thanks for the direction, one small problem, it was Huntsville not Birmingham.

Great seeing you, I owe you so give us a call and it's on the Irish.

bcb iii

Bear Cat "Boone"? I don't think so.

Bear Cat "Boone"? I don't think so.

Mtrasslin: I was referring to the wrestler son's real name, not the dad's nickname (how he got the same name as Len Rossi's tag team partner is probably an interesting tale)---------but then maybe it is the BearCat himself you guys are after and not the son. I have it on good authority that BCB has plenty of wrestling talent left in his tank that he never used at ND if you can just get around the eligibility issue!

Uncle Buck, Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, mtnraalin,has known me since I was a young-un. He was referring to BC BROWN.

Thanks for the direction, one small problem, it was Huntsville not Birmingham.

Great seeing you, I owe you so give us a call and it's on the Irish.

bcb iii

BCB---when and why were you given that nickname? Was it before or after

June 21, 1971 when Len Rossi & Bearcat Brown beat Sputnik Monroe & Mario Galento in the Memphis,TN Mid-South Coliseum before 4,859 adoring fans to become Southern tag team Champions?

Sorry about the directions. Forgot that you are an Eastside Boy. Over hear everyone knows that Huntsville is on the way down I-65 to Birmingham and 65 South is referred to as 65 South to Birmingham. Forgot that you guys take I-59 to B'ham, come in below Huntsville and would not know that it is on 65 South. Hope it did not throw you off too much.

Congrats on EFT's three-peat. Very impressive as I watched from the stands------the wrestling that is, not your antics on the sidelines.

I should be down for state-----we'll pry Boo Boo away for a burg and brew...........after all, he used to be Irish.

I believe Notre Dame is currently a member of DI. Don't know what you are trying to ask with this question?