District 9-A

ecu

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Only thing to be decided now is who will face Boyd as the 2 seed. Forrest will be the 3 seed and facing MTCS Cascade will host Community in the 4-5 game. This should be a great tournament with anyone of the top six having a chance on a given night.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Regular season turned out pretty much the same with the top four from last year being the same as predicted . District not as strong as in the past but very balanced.This is how I see the tournament:

VB: the best combination of guard and post play. Simmons will be the key factor outside of the obvious.

Eagleville: good post play and solid point guard. Wings will be the key for them to win it all. Defense is a weakness.

Forrest: play very hard but lack on the offensive end. Great coaching job this year of getting the most out of his talent.

Cascade: have the talent if they can just put it together at the right time. Must rebound better to make noise in the tournament.

Community: playing better now that they have a new guard in the lineup. White must continue to hit 3 if they are to advance.

MTCS: physical defensive team but lack consist scoring.

Boyd: by far the worst team.

Call me crazy (which you should but like I always say if you dint pick your team then your not a fan) but here is the way I see it happening (or at least I hope).

Community Beats Cascade

Forrest beats MTCS

Eagleville beats Boyd

Second Round at Community

Community Beats Van Buren (hard to beat a team three times)

Forrest beats Eagleville (I think the poster before me was correct that Forrest is playing well and sometimes Eagleville can be a little concieted which is not a bad thing but may overlook Forrest here trying to get back to Van Buren)

Eagleville Beats Van Buren in Consolation (once again hard to beat a team three times)

Community Beats Forrest in Championship (and once again hard to beat a team three times)

The truth of the matter is Community could lose Tuesday at Cascade and not even make the tourney or they could win it. That goes for any of the top 6 even MTCS could get hot. This is a very balanced district.

Call me crazy (which you should but like I always say if you dint pick your team then your not a fan) but here is the way I see it happening (or at least I hope).

Community Beats Cascade

Forrest beats MTCS

Eagleville beats Boyd

Second Round at Community

Community Beats Van Buren (hard to beat a team three times)

Forrest beats Eagleville (I think the poster before me was correct that Forrest is playing well and sometimes Eagleville can be a little concieted which is not a bad thing but may overlook Forrest here trying to get back to Van Buren)

Eagleville Beats Van Buren in Consolation (once again hard to beat a team three times)

Community Beats Forrest in Championship (and once again hard to beat a team three times)

The truth of the matter is Community could lose Tuesday at Cascade and not even make the tourney or they could win it. That goes for any of the top 6 even MTCS could get hot. This is a very balanced district.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I didn't know they allowed preachers to smoke that wacky weed.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I didn't know they allowed preachers to smoke that wacky weed.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I assure you I dont but what did I say that made you think that I am crazy?

Community beating Cascade? Is this impossible?

Forrest Beating Eagleville? Is this imposible?

Giants Beating the Patriots? Did that happen?

What is it?

I assure you I dont but what did I say that made you think that I am crazy?

Community beating Cascade? Is this impossible?

Forrest Beating Eagleville? Is this imposible?

Giants Beating the Patriots? Did that happen?

What is it?

I don't think Community will beat Cascade at Home, but it is possible. I don't think Community has a chance of beating Van Buren (don't see them losing ) and I don't think Forrest has a chance of beating Eagleville... The Giants did beat the Patriots though.

Community beat Van Buren??? Highly highly unlikely! Although anything is possible. I agree with cascade11, I don't think VB boys will be beat in the district. They have a strong team this year, and they are standing firm on their perfect district season. I thought Eagleville would give them a run for their money @ Eagleville last week, but even with bad officiating, VB pulled out the win. Unless the ref's are against VB (which has been happening ALOT lately), VB will pull off the Victory. Then on to regionals, where I think VB and Nashville Christian will meet. Not sure what will happen there!