7aaa all-distict team

14pioneers

I have no problem with him...he is just not the best point in the district......he does not score, he does not have alot of assits I mean his team is only putting out like 45-50 points per game. He is good but not in MY top 3 in the district....just my opinion.

Ur so terrible.

Dre has shown he can score when he really wants to.

Siegel doesn't know what a TRUE point guard is. Cutter believe it or not is a shoot first point.

Best all around PG is Dre

Thats coming from a master mind of the game of hoops.

Peace players

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your opinion would probably be more respected if you actually gave a reason as to why you think that way.

Ok, how many of the elite teams from each class(Union City,Manassas,BTW,CPA,Antioch,Ridgeway,Briarcrest, and St.Goerge's) do you think would get blasted by Blackman and give up 42 points to Alex Carter. Yall already kno blackman wouldn't even come close to touching any of the teams i named let alone beat them by 20pts.

Ur so terrible.

Dre has shown he can score when he really wants to.

Siegel doesn't know what a TRUE point guard is. Cutter believe it or not is a shoot first point.

Best all around PG is Dre

Thats coming from a master mind of the game of hoops.

Peace players

You're no where near a mastermind. Cutter could score way more points then he does right now if he didn't distribute the ball to his team as much as he does. Cutter most defiantly is the best point in the district. If dre was such a pure point that could score when he feels like it then im completely positive that some college coach would have taken notice by now... a team like Indiana St. for example.

You're no where near a mastermind. Cutter could score way more points then he does right now if he didn't distribute the ball to his team as much as he does. Cutter most defiantly is the best point in the district. If dre was such a pure point that could score when he feels like it then im completely positive that some college coach would have taken notice by now... a team like Indiana St. for example.

Like I said before I could care less if Cutter signed with Duke.

I said when he chooses he can.

I believe its the PGs job to pass the ball around and get everyone involved.

I don't know if you have seen the diff in the Cutter and Dre on the D side of the ball yet or not.

That also makes Dre a more complete PG because of the D factor.

Cutter is a good point guard just not the best TRUE point.

I am the master mind /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Like I said before I could care less if Cutter signed with Duke.

I said when he chooses he can.

I believe its the PGs job to pass the ball around and get everyone involved.

I don't know if you have seen the diff in the Cutter and Dre on the D side of the ball yet or not.

That also makes Dre a more complete PG because of the D factor.

Cutter is a good point guard just not the best TRUE point.

I am the master mind /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

They are both good in their own way. You wouldn't want a bunch of "cookie cutter" point guards in the same district. That would be boring. Get it - "cookie cutter"? I just hope Oakland and Siegel meet again. THAT is great basketball!!

dre went to oakland, got more wins. had he stayed at riverdale, i feel like he fit the team mold better. he's a new school player with an old school coach. he doesnt show his speed or skills with the ball as much as he is capible

of course it turned out alright for him. three 20 win seasons, state tournament apperance since leaving riverdale...i hope riverdale ends his senior season tonight tho

will be fun to watch him and joey lee duke it out like last game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Im pretty sure I mentioned assists as well....maybe you should read all of my post. Go Siegel!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A true point guard is the team leader. He knows what every player should do in the playbook. A point guard has to be a guy who calms his team down and be vocal. So I really think Cutter would be so much better as a 2 guard.

dre went to oakland, got more wins. had he stayed at riverdale, i feel like he fit the team mold better. he's a new school player with an old school coach. he doesnt show his speed or skills with the ball as much as he is capible

of course it turned out alright for him. three 20 win seasons, state tournament apperance since leaving riverdale...i hope riverdale ends his senior season tonight tho

will be fun to watch him and joey lee duke it out like last game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The last 2 teams previous to this one ran a fairly good bit, its not like Dre has been handicapped and his skill set has been on display. Yeah, there are better systems for Dre, but its not like Oakland has forced him to become this stale point guard, Oakland has taken advantage of what he can do and it has payed off.

I'm not gunna argue with you that Delaney should get MVP but there is no way in heck that White County is one of the best teams in the state.

Ok, how many of the elite teams from each class(Union City,Manassas,BTW,CPA,Antioch,Ridgeway,Briarcrest, and St.Goerge's) do you think would get blasted by Blackman and give up 42 points to Alex Carter. Yall already kno blackman wouldn't even come close to touching any of the teams i named let alone beat them by 20pts.

Honestly, its hard to really know how hard White Co. really played in that game because they already had the district locked up. They beat Dyer Co. earlier in the year, a team that many think will challenge for AA crown. They may bot be the one of the best in the state period, but as of late, they have been playing like they are one of the best in the state in AAA.