District 8AAA Awards

Sidetrain

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will be interesting to see who the next coach at FC is

Just curious, why are you so persistent that their coach is gone? Outsider looking in, just see a pattern here considering the football board also. Do you have proof? Reading the ripping the guy/girl took for posting on the "Coaching changing" thread about spreading rumors, I wonder how your so sure. It's in our region, just wondering?

I just want to say that i think 8aaa district has very good teams and excellent players lawrence county played very hard and i wished they would of won the champ. game, but you cant take anything away from shelbyville they have alot of talent and a great coach.

But the refs. are terrible at shelbyville always has been and always will be.

Congratulations to all the players that recieved awards, and for Dana we are very proud

of you.

i will just go ahead and say that i am a shelbyville fan...and i will also say the WORST called game we played this whole season was in Fanklin Co.! anyone who thinks Shelbyville gets off easy is nuts everyone hates us and wants to see us go down refs included... ever heard the old sayin gettin to the top is easy stayin on top is hard... well it is real hard when ur an eaglette these girls deserve some credit they work hard and they play hard... i am not above giving dana her congrats i have seen her play 3 times this year and she is great... but watch for Janie Graves she is awesome and has great things to come /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

i will just go ahead and say that i am a shelbyville fan...and i will also say the WORST called game we played this whole season was in Fanklin Co.! anyone who thinks Shelbyville gets off easy is nuts everyone hates us and wants to see us go down refs included... ever heard the old sayin gettin to the top is easy stayin on top is hard... well it is real hard when ur an eaglette these girls deserve some credit they work hard and they play hard... i am not above giving dana her congrats i have seen her play 3 times this year and she is great... but watch for Janie Graves she is awesome and has great things to come /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Red, you are absolutely right -- Janie Graves - great kid, great basketball player. Love her! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />