District 11AA Tournament

oakwood

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First round:

Sycamore over MC by 30+

Harpeth over Cheatham by 10 (this is usually always a good, close game)

Creekwood over Fairview by 25+

SC over Waverly by 5 (its hard to beat a team 3 times in a year, but it is harder to go SC and beat the rebels and their refs)

Semi:

Sycamore over SC by 15

Harpeth over CW by 5

Finals:

Harpeth over Sycamore

MVP: some one from Harpeth, but not sure who.

First round:

Sycamore over MC by 30+

SC over Waverly by 5 (its hard to beat a team 3 times in a year, but it is harder to go SC and beat the rebels and their refs)

Semi:

Sycamore over SC by 15

Harpeth over CW by 5

Finals:

Harpeth over Sycamore

Nice Predictions but hope it ain't the outcome as a die-hard rebel fan hopefully a miracle will happen and SC wins but Good Luck to all teams and since im in TX is there a way i can hear games or if not can some 1 update the SC game for me? get back please! Go REBS!

Guest thewaverytigerrock

Nice Predictions but hope it ain't the outcome as a die-hard rebel fan hopefully a miracle will happen and SC wins but Good Luck to all teams and since im in TX is there a way i can hear games or if not can some 1 update the SC game for me? get back please! Go REBS!

sorry wavo gonna put stewart co. out by 4.

I agree with your outcomes ballbasher. I dont think SC will get beat by Sycamore that bad though and i hope it will be a good game, but first they gotta get there by beating waverly for the 3rd time. i think they can definitely do it, especially after seeing that creekwood beat them by 27. i say SC will win this game bc they have a chip on their shoulder bc no one thought they would make it this far at the beginning of the season and they have proven themselves to be a team that could likely pull an upset in this tourny.

Guest thewaverytigerrock

I agree with your outcomes ballbasher. I dont think SC will get beat by Sycamore that bad though and i hope it will be a good game, but first they gotta get there by beating waverly for the 3rd time. i think they can definitely do it, especially after seeing that creekwood beat them by 27. i say SC will win this game bc they have a chip on their shoulder bc no one thought they would make it this far at the beginning of the season and they have proven themselves to be a team that could likely pull an upset in this tourny.

dr love sorry for stewart co. but there not gonna beat waverly for ur info waverly demolish creek wood the first time

SC should feel extremely fortunate that they are the 4 seed in the tournament. They hit an incrediblely lucky shot to beat Waverly the first time in Dover. And my god, look what the two injuries have done to Fairview. Before the injuries that beat SC in dover, beat Waverly, beat Cheatham by 15 at Cheatham, lost by 13 to Harpeth, beat MC by 25. After the injuries they lost to Sycamore by 29, Waverly by 32, CW by 27 and 29, Cheatham by 20 and beat MC by 1. They were 5-5 and 4-2 in the distrcit prior to the injuries and 1-11 and 1-7 in the distrcit since.

I know injuries are part of the game, but on teams that do not have depth, it can desimate them in Fairivew's case. They played the first two weeks without the Bledsoe kids and then the last month and a half with out the Johnson kid and their freshman kids that was their second leading socrer. Waverly also played their early game without a key player and struggled.

SC is the 4 seed and no one thought they would be, and had it not been for the incredible bad luck with injuries or a luck shot they would be 6th seed where they deserve to be.

First round:

Sycamore over MC by 30+

Semi:

Sycamore over SC by 15

Harpeth over CW by 5

Finals:

Harpeth over Sycamore

I agree with everything but the finals and the MVP. Harpeth cannot beat sycamore again that was the luckiest performance ive seen all year friday night.Sycamore will win this tournament and Pierre Mitchell will win the MVP award

And i got a question who got the MVP award last year?

I agree with everything but the finals and the MVP. Harpeth cannot beat sycamore again that was the luckiest performance ive seen all year friday night.Sycamore will win this tournament and Pierre Mitchell will win the MVP award

And i got a question who got the MVP award last year?

Kevin Giltner got MVP for the tournament last year. Harpeth's win Friday night wasn't lucky at all. They deserved to win because they played better and Giltner went off in the 2nd half. Pierre was being lazy on defense and he could be the best defensive player in the league if he would get his mind set right. Another thing was that Sycamore wouldn't look to set Aaron any screens in the 2nd half and get him any shots. Aaron had two threes back-to-back right before halftime and he hardly touched the ball in the 2nd half. Well I hope Sycamore comes out with a better intensity and gameplan than they did Friday night and hopefully they can win this tournament.