TRINITY?

PIGLETox23

It has nothing to do with Piglet's question, but more with the why they are leaving aspect of it. I said it was a rumor that they are leaving this year cause they are not. Whether or not they leave next year is yet to be seen, and I just don't feel like it's important to discuss these things on a message board. Unless you are directly involved in the situation, then it isn't anyone's business to speculate here or otherwise. Bottom line is that if the girls and their parents wanted YOU to know what was going on, then THEY would have told you. Whatever their decision is I know that the people who know and love them will be happy for them.

The dad is no longer at Trinity, only the mother. The school was in danger of losing the three Renfroe girls this season as the dad has moved to teach at public school Liberty in Jackson starting last January. Trinity saved the fate of the girls and the Softball season by buying out the dad's contract as MS principal after dispute with Head of School. I wonder if they would have bought him out and paid him if the kids were not so skilled in their sport??????

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this thread needs to be deleted. Even if you think you know what you're talking about, you don't need to be discussing the details on a mesage board, PERIOD! Their mother is still working there, and I know the girls love the school. End of discussion. Moderators please stop this thread before anymore rumors or insinuations start.

I think this thread needs to be deleted. Even if you think you know what you're talking about, you don't need to be discussing the details on a mesage board, PERIOD! Their mother is still working there, and I know the girls love the school. End of discussion. Moderators please stop this thread before anymore rumors or insinuations start.

Spojo, you need to chill out. All that was asked for was to clarify a rumor. There's nothing wrong with a fan wanting to know the facts.

If they were suppose to know the facts, then they would have been told the facts. This thread is already upsetting people involved in this situation. How would you like it if you came on to this board and your business was being plastered everywhere? You wouldn't, so bobcat I suggest you need to chill out. I've already clarified the rumor. They asked if they were leaving this year, and I said no they are not. End of discussion.

If they were suppose to know the facts, then they would have been told the facts. This thread is already upsetting people involved in this situation. How would you like it if you came on to this board and your business was being plastered everywhere? You wouldn't, so bobcat I suggest you need to chill out. I've already clarified the rumor. They asked if they were leaving this year, and I said no they are not. End of discussion.

This thread would have already died if Spojo would just leave it alone. I agree with Bobcat - Chill Out!

ok...so being that I STARTED this post, I will clarify what was meant. I was not spreading rumors, as stated in my second post. I am a supporter of single A softball and someone asked me the question so I thougth I would ask to see if anyone knew instead of continuing the rumor without merit. I didn't ask in a rude way or say anything negative about ANY member of their team or coaching staff. In fact, I have met the family of the girls and the coaching staff of that school and I like them all very much... I certainly didn't mean for it to cause any angry discussions! I wasn't asking the question to be nosy or spread anything negative, I was just asking a simple question. Obviously no one knows exactly what is going or what is going to happen so I guess we should just leave it at that...

Piglet, I'm not upset with your question at all. However, I am upset with people posting things on the situation that they know nothing about Like I said, I have already said that they are there this year. However, if the people on this board don't think they read this and they are upset that it's being discussed, then they're wrong. I'm just trying to look out for them cause they are great, Christian people, and I don't want anyone's feelings to get hurt by this thread, like they already have been. I'm sorry if some people take offense to that, and believe me after this comment I'm done with the subject.