Region 1 AAA

TommyMan37604

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not writing them off and admit they are very dangerous. However, they did finish 6th in the regular season and have been inconsistent all year. I think Greeneville is a lock and I think Science Hill will beat West in a close game. If West beats Science Hill, I will not be shocked.

That THUD you just heard was the BIG 9 crashing again. So much for the the 6th place finish theory. But I guess you are happy 17, your Betsy girls won. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If West beats Greeneville, will West do like they did in 2006, and play the Sectional at Greeneville? Likely a moot point, I think Greeneville wins again, but I am not counting West out.

And if West were to win, Greeneville at Oak Ridge potentially. WOW! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

That THUD you just heard was the BIG 9 crashing again. So much for the the 6th place finish theory. But I guess you are happy 17, your Betsy girls won. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

If West beats Greeneville, will West do like they did in 2006, and play the Sectional at Greeneville? Likely a moot point, I think Greeneville wins again, but I am not counting West out.

And if West were to win, Greeneville at Oak Ridge potentially. WOW! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

I don't think the idea of needing to beat Greeneville to not play Oak Ridge will even enter the West players minds. As you have said, it GreenEVILle to anyone in the IMAC. This will be the 4 time this year they have faced off. West is 1-2 with only 6 point difference in the total scores of the three games.

To address the 6th place in regular season, you have to look at the fact that the player are one senior, one junior, two sophomores, and one freshman. The bench offers a freshman post, and a junior for the #4 position. These girls have matured and been developed by coaches that have a plan that look much further than one week ahead. They also had to "regroup" and adjust their game when they lost their top producer and team motivator to the dreaded ACL. They have worked hard and been well coached each game.

As for tonight, the SH coach gave them the final basket by changing to zone at the last time out.

Don't count WEST out. And no they won't host the sectional game at Greeneville if they win.

I think they will host the game in Greeneville, I have the shirt, wore it tonight, will wear it Wednesday. It worked two year age when West beat won. The regions. West has played more games on that court than any other execpt their own. And if they win the regional, it will be on that court. I understand the A/D were scheduling practice times for Thursday for West on the court, subject to their win.

But the big secret is the shirt and I have it. It has a high success rate, and has been passed down for the next generation of Lady Trojans. If they win, it will become the regional shirt and will be worn for the next four years to regional championship games. After which it should be retired and place in a special place for display, like in drug store or bank.