6-AA

jhoutsider

Sequatchie 18-0 over Howard today in three. Some regulars took the day off and most of the normal backups got to bat at least twice. That was good to see as there haven't been as many JV games as was hoped and there are nine freshmen on the team. (1 senior, 3 juniors, 6 soph, 9 freshmen)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are they playing their home games? I know it's convenient with Warner Park down the road but some of these schools really need to get their own fields due to situations like this (Warner renovations, or a tournament there with the fields all used, etc).

Also, you should ask him about submitting his stats to the Chattanooga paper, they're having a good season and their players ought to be recognized through the tri-state.

Marion beat Grundy tonight 3-0, with three losses I think that took Grundy out of the top three. I believe Bledsoe has a chance to finish second if they win out or if they win two of three as long as one of them is against Sequatchie. No matter who finishes where, it looks to me as if all but maybe the last two are capable of beating almost any of the others. Even Hixson has had to win a couple in the 7th.

No matter who finishes where, it looks to me as if all but maybe the last two are capable of beating almost any of the others.

The others may be capable, but have not demonstrated that they can beat Hixson.

Not so far this year anyway.

But, that's why we play the tournament I guess.

Well it will all shake out in the next two weeks. We as coaches have done everthing we could to get the girls ready. We have played 4 tournaments this year and yes we have taken our lickins (GPS 20 Bledsoe 0) but later on in the season we got better ( we beat one of the top teams in the state Seigle 5-3 in Cookeville). The first of the season Bledsoe was picked to finish 6th in the Districts, We set our goal for 5th or better!!!! Good luck to all the District Teams and we will see you all on the field.....Our Website is up and running....www.eteamz.com/bledsoeladywarriors... Bledsoe Warriors