Dyer County Bulldogs

SaintKnute

I watched the Dyer County Boys team and I am still amazed at how great they are. A team that is great looks to get better every game. They crushed a once highly ranked Westview team. Justin Blake went off. Good Luck Choctaws.

The bad thing is their fans. When Dyersburg took the floor against Milan, many of the DC fans cheered Milan and booed Dyersburg. Were the fans hoping that Milan might beat Dyersburg and the Choctaws would play an overmatched Milan team? Were the fans not wanting a rematch? They were flat out ugly to the Trojans.

I do not think it was any of this. I think it is just poor sportsmanship from the Dyer Count Fans (not the players). The Dyer Couny fans have been getting thumped for soooooo long that their frustration spilled out in to boos against their Arch rival. Its ok we understand. NOT!

Don't worry you can cheer and boo the right way tonight. Lets see two really good team go at it. If this makes you upset you can always look for a place in Gibson County.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the Dyer County Boys team and I am still amazed at how great they are. A team that is great looks to get better every game. They crushed a once highly ranked Westview team. Justin Blake went off. Good Luck Choctaws.

The bad thing is their fans. When Dyersburg took the floor against Milan, many of the DC fans cheered Milan and booed Dyersburg. Were the fans hoping that Milan might beat Dyersburg and the Choctaws would play an overmatched Milan team? Were the fans not wanting a rematch? They were flat out ugly to the Trojans.

I do not think it was any of this. I think it is just poor sportsmanship from the Dyer Count Fans (not the players). The Dyer Couny fans have been getting thumped for soooooo long that their frustration spilled out in to boos against their Arch rival. Its ok we understand. NOT!

Don't worry you can cheer and boo the right way tonight. Lets see two really good team go at it. If this makes you upset you can always look for a place in Gibson County.

Yep...D'burg was sooooo cheering while DC was playing......NOT. Ya seem to have forgot about that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Get over it and whine about something worthwhile /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> How bout YOU find a place in GC...seems we have the edge now!

Yep...D'burg was sooooo cheering while DC was playing......NOT. Ya seem to have forgot about that /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Get over it and whine about something worthwhile /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> How bout YOU find a place in GC...seems we have the edge now!

Well since it sounds like you gotta follow the crowd, the next somebody says they are gonna jump off a bridge then.. well you know.

Not whining. I never boo any other team. Oh yeah, you guys showed some of that famous DC class by booing the refs when you were up by 30 on Martin Westview. Nice move. That has been on a lot of blogs.

You got the edge all right in more ways than one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to both teams tonight.

Well since it sounds like you gotta follow the crowd, the next somebody says they are gonna jump off a bridge then.. well you know.

Not whining. I never boo any other team. Oh yeah, you guys showed some of that famous DC class by booing the refs when you were up by 30 on Martin Westview. Nice move. That has been on a lot of blogs.

You got the edge all right in more ways than one. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good luck to both teams tonight.

Quite frankly...I wasn't cheering during that game....in fact I left so I could see my liitle girl before she went to bed /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Come to the DC side tonight and I'll buy ya a hotdog...I'm actually quite nice /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Quite frankly...I wasn't cheering during that game....in fact I left so I could see my liitle girl before she went to bed /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Come to the DC side tonight and I'll buy ya a hotdog...I'm actually quite nice /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I understand. I cannot come to the DC side but, I will hook up with my pal Trojanz1 at halftime and we will hollar. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

so whats that last line supposed to mean????

Our fans are bad?? really now do i need to get started about @ Dburg when the Trojan Student Section was yelling stinks after EVERY KID (both girls and boys game) from Dyer County was called out so don't think you want to get started with that stuff!!!

PPL, i stated on another thread that if you are not from Dyer Co, if you have not been to any of the sporting events between these two schools, if you don`t the story about what DHS did before a particular game, and I could go on and on, then don`t get here and act all mighty about our fans. We are very proud fans and will continue to be so. If you`re going to start calling out fans, get your buddie Trojanz1 (he`s my buddie also) to sit down with you sometime and explain it all to you from start to finish. Then, just maybe you might understand. But until then, you have no right to come down on the DC faithful.

PPL, i stated on another thread that if you are not from Dyer Co, if you have not been to any of the sporting events between these two schools, if you don`t the story about what DHS did before a particular game, and I could go on and on, then don`t get here and act all mighty about our fans. We are very proud fans and will continue to be so. If you`re going to start calling out fans, get your buddie Trojanz1 (he`s my buddie also) to sit down with you sometime and explain it all to you from start to finish. Then, just maybe you might understand. But until then, you have no right to come down on the DC faithful.

Your getting good at this volman /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I like ya!!!!

i agree with you to the fullest extent /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />