Class A, Region 5 Tournament

BenDover178

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10A #1 NCS will host loser of tommorrow's Cascade vs Forrest 9A consolation game.

10A #2 CA will host winner of tommorrow's Cascade vs Forrest 9A consolation game.

10A #3 McEwen will travel to loser of tommorrow's Van Buren Co. vs Eagleville 9A championship game.

10A #4 E.Robertson will travel to winner of tommorrow's Van Buren Co. vs Eagleville 9A championship game.

No one is traveling to another schools home court. All games will be played at Hillwood High School.

Nice to see the fine folks with the TSSAA found a site neutral and equa-distant for both districts..............NOT...I bet the Van Buren folks will enjoy that trip!!

Cascade11 We from Van Buren are used to travel we have been messed around for 3 years now. Not that I haven't enjoyed meeting the nice people in District 9A, but our shortest District game is Boyd Christian 30 minutes, the rest is a hour and a half at best. Hillwood isn't going to be much different on travel. I think it is hard in the fact of getting home so late you guys know that by having to travel that distance once a year to VB but they usually try to schedule them on Friday nights. I have heard so many fans in D-9 complain about the long trip to the mountain and I just ponder what if they were in Van Burens shoes? The trip to Clarksville 3 year ago about got me though. Maybe this season will pay off for us, but if it doesn't I have enjoyed every minute I have spent watching my Eagles play and I would do it again.