Region 4a Tournament

IbleedBLUE

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you left out the westmoreland clarkrange game...how'd that game end up?

westmoreland by like 20...they were up by 10 the whole game but made it 20 in the 4th...it really wasn't even close the whole game...upchurch was a non factor for the buffalos...westmoreland got in his got in his head and had him pushing, grabbing jerseys and cryin to the refs the whole night...westmoreland played a flawless game and is ready for clay county tuesday night

JC played the best game last night that they had played all year long. If they repeat that performance they will be region champs. I have seen where the Pickett faithfull already have them hosting the substate and discussing who they will play at home. I would love to see a JC sweep over PC in the regions with both the girls and boys winning. Lets go Blue Devils lets do the same thing to them they did to us last year!! Send them home!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

westmoreland by like 20...they were up by 10 the whole game but made it 20 in the 4th...it really wasn't even close the whole game...upchurch was a non factor for the buffalos...westmoreland got in his got in his head and had him pushing, grabbing jerseys and cryin to the refs the whole night...westmoreland played a flawless game and is ready for clay county tuesday night

Clay Co. wins.

JC played the best game last night that they had played all year long. If they repeat that performance they will be region champs. I have seen where the Pickett faithfull already have them hosting the substate and discussing who they will play at home. I would love to see a JC sweep over PC in the regions with both the girls and boys winning. Lets go Blue Devils lets do the same thing to them they did to us last year!! Send them home!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Funny, I haven't seen any posts that say anything about us being in the substate or whatever. Looks like you are the one putting your team in the home substate game. I have no doubt that JC girls will beat PC girls, no doubt at all. But PC boys owned JC the first two games. PC killed FC last night with Jacob playing less than half the game with foul trouble. TC and Gibson did, what we in PC, have been waiting on them to all year long. PC has added something in the past couple of games that they haven't had since Bibb got there, a full court offense. Last two games, PC has been running the court and has been making their half-court sets their secondary offense, has made them blow out the last two teams. I say PC wins this one with Jacob outta foul trouble and his team continuing to play the way they have the last two games. PC is playing their best basketball right now and haven't lost in 11 games. This is be a really good and close game tuesday night though.

Funny, I haven't seen any posts that say anything about us being in the substate or whatever. Looks like you are the one putting your team in the home substate game. I have no doubt that JC girls will beat PC girls, no doubt at all. But PC boys owned JC the first two games. PC killed FC last night with Jacob playing less than half the game with foul trouble. TC and Gibson did, what we in PC, have been waiting on them to all year long. PC has added something in the past couple of games that they haven't had since Bibb got there, a full court offense. Last two games, PC has been running the court and has been making their half-court sets their secondary offense, has made them blow out the last two teams. I say PC wins this one with Jacob outta foul trouble and his team continuing to play the way they have the last two games. PC is playing their best basketball right now and haven't lost in 11 games. This is be a really good and close game tuesday night though.

Oh really? here is one of your recent posts on the thread "everything pickett co."

A couple of notes concerning PC. I already posted this somewhere else, but I think Brent Logan got exactly enough points last night to put him up to 1,000 pts for his career. Congrats, that makes three players on this current team with a 1,000 pts. Some other side notes, PC made it 10 wins in a row after last night championship win. Some notes that affect PC, last night Temple beat Grace Baptist in their district final, so that puts Grace and Chatt. Arts and Sciences in the same bracket and meeting in the semi-finals game instead of the championship. That will more than likely send Temple to PC in the end instead of Grace.

So who is lieing now? These are you own words and now you want to say that i am the one puttin our team in the substate? Any other lies you want to tell? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Oh really? here is one of your recent posts on the thread "everything pickett co."

So who is lieing now? These are you own words and now you want to say that i am the one puttin our team in the substate? Any other lies you want to tell? /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I said more than likely, that by no means, means that I'm a 100% positive that PC gets to host a home substate ball game. I'm simply saying they are the odds on favorite to win the region, because they were the best team in the best district in the region. By no means am I guarenteeing they win region. However you are interupt what I am saying is your own fault.

I said more than likely, that by no means, means that I'm a 100% positive that PC gets to host a home substate ball game. I'm simply saying they are the odds on favorite to win the region, because they were the best team in the best district in the region. By no means am I guarenteeing they win region. However you are interupt what I am saying is your own fault.

You must think the rest of us are ignorant on here. Your posts says it all, it will more than likely either be Temple instead of Grace coming to PC. Either way one of those two you said were coming to Pickett Co. No where did you say that PC wouldn't be hosting just that either Temple or Grace would be coming to Pickett. Then in your other post you say

Funny, I haven't seen any posts that say anything about us being in the substate or whatever.

Its one lie after another by you. You can't lie when its in black and white you will always get caught! We shall see! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

You take things so literally. I'm confident, I'm not crazy. I know PC can lose at anytime. I give JC and Clay Co teams credit, but I'm logical, the team who has won the district, regular season and tournament, gets my vote for the team to win their games until they lose. Two years ago I was crazy just like you and said PC couldn't lose to Clay Co a third time.....well they lost to Clay Co a third time and a fourth time. So just cause PC won the first two doesn't make them any less likely to win the third game. You act like it was a bad thing for PC to win the two regular season games. If JC had won the first two meeting you JC fans would be yelling how good JC's team was and how they were unbeatable. Here I will say something nice about JC to prove that I can, JC has a really good coach, Flynn is right there with Bibb for the best coach in the district. And JC does have a really good team, they are I think right there with Clay Co for second in the region.....they have some good players. I really like the way the Crowder kid plays. But I am from Pickett Co. so of course I am going to be for PC, just the same as you are gonna be for JC. And PC has the top couple of players in the district, and a coach who makes it a point to know more about the team he's playing than they know about us. I'm not naive I know PC could lose to JC, but I need to see a different JC team than I've seen against PC in the first two games this year. I'm not a crazy PC fan, I'm simply logical.