Vanderbilt Wrestling Match

Ibleedpurpleandgold

We have a match coming up this Saturday against Austin Peay and University of Tennessee-Knoxville. This is Vanderbilt's second dual match ever, and obviously the first against either of these teams.

There is no cost of admission, and it will be in the Recreation Center on Vanderbilt's campus (here's a map http://www.vanderbilt.edu/map/map.cgi?mode...29&pany=53).

We also have Vanderbilt Wrestling shirts for sale to help raise funds for our team.

So, if you're in the area and want to see some former Tennessee high school wrestlers go at it for old time's sake, come on down.

Wrestling starts at 11:00 AM.

We have a match coming up this Saturday against Austin Peay and University of Tennessee-Knoxville. This is Vanderbilt's second dual match ever, and obviously the first against either of these teams.

There is no cost of admission, and it will be in the Recreation Center on Vanderbilt's campus (here's a map http://www.vanderbilt.edu/map/map.cgi?mode...29&pany=53).

We also have Vanderbilt Wrestling shirts for sale to help raise funds for our team.

So, if you're in the area and want to see some former Tennessee high school wrestlers go at it for old time's sake, come on down.

Wrestling starts at 11:00 AM.

Who are some of the wrestlers on Vandy's team?

We have a match coming up this Saturday against Austin Peay and University of Tennessee-Knoxville. This is Vanderbilt's second dual match ever, and obviously the first against either of these teams.There is no cost of admission, and it will be in the Recreation Center on Vanderbilt's campus (here's a map http://www.vanderbilt.edu/map/map.cgi?mode...29&pany=53).We also have Vanderbilt Wrestling shirts for sale to help raise funds for our team.So, if you're in the area and want to see some former Tennessee high school wrestlers go at it for old time's sake, come on down.Wrestling starts at 11:00 AM.

Ibleedpurpleandgold,I can't go to the match but as a Vanderbilt graduate and a wrestling supporter, I would like to support the program. Please contact me and let me know how I can make a donation. louhoop@bpadmin.com

We have a match coming up this Saturday against Austin Peay and University of Tennessee-Knoxville. This is Vanderbilt's second dual match ever, and obviously the first against either of these teams.There is no cost of admission, and it will be in the Recreation Center on Vanderbilt's campus (here's a map http://www.vanderbilt.edu/map/map.cgi?mode...29&pany=53).We also have Vanderbilt Wrestling shirts for sale to help raise funds for our team.So, if you're in the area and want to see some former Tennessee high school wrestlers go at it for old time's sake, come on down.Wrestling starts at 11:00 AM.

How did the meet go? Any results to post?

Vanderbilt won the dual against AP 30-12.

125 Forfeit

133 Forfeit

141 Forfeit

149 AP by Inj. Def.

157 Vandy by pin

165 Vandy by pin

174 Vandy by forfeit

184 Vandy by forfeit

197 Vandy by forfeit

235 AP by pin

285 Forfeit

UT-K pulled out of the dual. Not quite the match expected, but decent experience going into the MAC Conference championships this Saturday.

Ibleedpurpleandgold,I can't go to the match but as a Vanderbilt graduate and a wrestling supporter, I would like to support the program. Please contact me and let me know how I can make a donation. louhoop@bpadmin.com

Yes, make out all fat checks to Ronnie Bray. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />