Region 7-AAA and 8-AAA Semifinals

coachgat

Does anyone know if CROW taste like Chicken. I will accept a plate of it at any time as long as I can have mashed potatoes and gravy. Bartlett defeats Houston I think by 13. Bartlett controlled the game the whole way. JJ did a great job getting the ball where it needed to go.

Brianna Walker and the Jefferson girl won the game for them with their rebounding especially in the second half. Walker went on one stretch where I think she scored 8 out of 12 points. Jefferson probably had 15 rebounds. Bartlett did a great job of making Houston play ugly.

Watkins for some reason never demanded the ball in the low post and continued to step outside to receive the ball at 17 ft and shot quickly. There was a timeout early in the 3rd that determined the game when she took a 17 footer off of the inbound pass. Witt only got one open look the second half and no one else could score. Bartlett congratulations for the win..

I believe I heard that Millington was up by 12 or so late also..

14AAA Congratulations.........I hope I get to watch yall play Friday. I can't get there till then....

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic