Creek Wood vs. Bolivar

papatiger

Oh I know that Bolivar is not weak. Did not mean it like that. Sorry. But dont catch CPA on a good night, because it can get ugly. Just ask Harpeth. Hunter Miller put up 46 on Harpeth while Zeke had about 23 which is close to his average. I have seen both teams(Bolivar last year), and it should be a good game if they were to meet. I listened to the game last night, and if you all do end up having to play CPA that might be a game I have to come watch. It would be a great game.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolivar wins this game. Last night was the first night I've seen Creekwood play, but I had seen Harpeth before. Bolivar would have won if Caruthers was there or not.

People keep posting that Willie and Wayne are not at Bolivar anymore. Well, theres a long list of star players before Willie and Wayne that aren't there anymore either. Bolivar is still successful. At this point the have a program, not a team. They lost a star player in Brain Lake, gained Wayne Chism, and still repeated as state champions. There is no shortage of talent in Bolivar.

I haven't seen CPA. How good are they? Can they compete with teams in the West?

I think they can. They are not as deep as a lot of teams, but that's the case with a lot of AA teams. CPA has a post that's about 6'-6" 265 that moves well and can shoot the 3. As a team they hit over 200 treys last year. Not sure about this year. They are mostly juniors. Z Mason the post and Hunter Miller the guard are both DI prospects. A good inside-outside combination They are coached by former Vanderbilt guard Drew Maddox and he does a good job with them. They haven't lost to a Tennessee team so far this season, though David Lipscomb took them to 3 OT's in their district tournament.

They may be a year away, but I look for them to be a final 4 team this year. I saw the Dyer County/Bolivar game around Thanksgiving and CPA compares favorably. Harpeth played Livingston Academy who's up against White House in 4AA. White House has a beast in the middle and LA has a really good guard in Dunn. I'd like to see CPA/White House too but I think LA is a notch below Dyer/Bolivar/CPA/White House. I haven't seen any of the Memphis teams this year or anyone from East Tennessee.

Sweet, I am glad this has turned into the CPA and Bolivar thread. I love to be overlooked!!!

C.W. has been overlooked all year as far as the top is considered. Because until this year they have never won a regional game. Bolivar is tremendous. CW is playing well right now and has a better chance than anyone else from our district to beat Bolivar since they are the only one left. The thing about CW is they have a different player step up every game, in order to beat Bolivar EVERYONE has to step up. Until this year cw has never won a regional game, never played in a sectional game, never beat Bolivar. Never say Never.

C.W. has been overlooked all year as far as the top is considered. Because until this year they have never won a regional game. Bolivar is tremendous. CW is playing well right now and has a better chance than anyone else from our district to beat Bolivar since they are the only one left. The thing about CW is they have a different player step up every game, in order to beat Bolivar EVERYONE has to step up. Until this year cw has never won a regional game, never played in a sectional game, never beat Bolivar. Never say Never.

GOOD LUCK CW

im sick of all the hate on the caruthers kid he broke his hand by accidentally slammin his car door on it...he was on his way to practice geez cut the kid a break...hes harpeths best athlete and if he wouldve played there wouldve been a big difference in the score and as a previous poster said heck play college ball just like his teammate kevin giltner how many people on your team had georgia tech come watch them????