Creek Wood vs. Bolivar

papatiger

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you people at the same tournament I have been to????? Upset?? If the other kid would had played from Harpeth the out come WOULD have been different.....Bolivar would have won by 20 instead of 30!!! Everyone there is playing for second place.

I don't think you've seen the 'other kid' play, but your point is well taken. This tournament was Bolivar's to lose. I think most people knew that going in. Neither district is as strong as I've seen them in the past. I think Bolivar makes it to state and depending on the draw, will wind up in the bottom half of that tournament. They're young.

1st BIG Congrats to the Red Hawks from Creek Wood. Great Job last night guys. Now Bolivar is very talented and impressive, just go play hard and leave it on the court and see what happens. Last I checked we do have about 4 6'4 guys that like to beat and bang inside. Giles Co. and CPA in Region 5-AA final. Everybody from the Wood and 11AA needs to load up and head West for the CW and Bolivar matchups! Girls tonight and Boys Thurs. PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP MD/CD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you people at the same tournament I have been to????? Upset?? If the other kid would had played from Harpeth the out come WOULD have been different.....Bolivar would have won by 20 instead of 30!!! Everyone there is playing for second place.

So I just have one question. Have the Bolivar "big men" got any stronger from last year?? Because if they have not then I would not want to play CPA. Because Zeke will put 30 up on you all quick not to mention Hunter Miller will stroke all night as well. Both of them are capable of putting up 35 points a night. And you will have to deal with them next year too. Making it to the state tournament is great, but a lot of talking is coming out of Bolivar's mouths and you all dont have Wayne Chism or Willie Kemp anymore. But good luck. It will be tough for Bolivar the next few years to go all the way.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> I'M PRETTY SURE THAT THE TIGERS WOULD ONLY HAVE WON BY 20 INSTEAD OF 30 POINTS IF THE CARUTHERS KID WOULD HAVE PLAYED. MAYBE THE BETTER TEAMS IN YOUR DISTRICT SHOULD SCHEDULE MORE HIGH CALIBER TEAMS TO PLAY IN THE REGULAR SEASON LIKE BOLIVAR THEN MAYBE THEY WOULD PLAY BETTER DURING TOURNEY TIME /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

This was mostly who I am referring too. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Anger Management......He broke his own wrist. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He broke his hand. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

HHS, i'd be surprised if any one player put up 35 against bolivar, not saying it is impossible, but for any player to put up 35 in a single night is a lot.

And you will have to deal with all but 3 of Bolivar's players next year. Just because we don't have Willie and Wayne doesn't mean we are weak. It should be a big game, but like Mental said, it's not like the Bolivar faithful are all claiming blowout. I don't know Warehouse's affiliation, but he/she seems to be the only one playing up that Bolivar is going to win and everyone else is second.