White House vs. Livingston Academy

BenStiller23

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to LA. It was said how they would need someone to step up big outside of Dunn, and it sounds like the Smith kid did just that. Thats the beauty of tournament time, seeing people other than the star step up and make the big plays to help decide the game.

Good luck to both teams... get to state and do some damage!

I know the website your talking about. They must not let you post websites on here. The difference in this game should be that wh has lots of seniors and la has lots of juniors. It should not be that close. wh by 15

i hope that the guy with the unapproved website did not give up his day job because he knows very little about high school basketball

Congrats to LA. It was said how they would need someone to step up big outside of Dunn, and it sounds like the Smith kid did just that. Thats the beauty of tournament time, seeing people other than the star step up and make the big plays to help decide the game.

Good luck to both teams... get to state and do some damage!

TJ Smith has stepped up all year but, it wasn't just TJ either. Great job boys. It will be rocking Monday night.

GO BIG BLUE!!

well well well.....what did I tell you? Everybody on here will learn to listen to wildcat324 eventually. Where was that "lock-down" defense I got promised tonight? I didn't see very many disguises for their defenses either. White House got WHOOPED!! So much for a one man team. He his fair share of assistants tonight. Next time, White House players, think before speaking, and probably get a better scout for your scouting report cuz your defense was horrible. Leaving T.J. Smith for three? Are you kidding me? And just a couple times I wish all five players for WH would have guarded Dunn so he could shake every one of them. HOW? thats the next question. HOW did WH beat Station Camp? They are nothing compared to them. Oh well, thats off topic. But anyways, have fun on your trip to Howard. Try to keep your cheerleaders on their own side of the court cuz as we saw tonight, they obviously can't keep up with the rage of our cheerleaders. Nobody wants none of HOG-EYE. HEY HEY HEY, LET'S GO TO STATE.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OH BY THE WAY.....GREAT PREDICTIONS ON THE GAME BENSTILLER......YOU SHOULD PROBABLY PURSUE A CAREER AT ESPN...

Wasn't going to say anything about this but since you brought it up ........ It takes a mighty big boy cheerleader to try and trip a girl tumbling, then to cuss her out. Something you should all be very proud of !!!! If that is what hogeye is all about, you can keep it .....

Congrats to the LA basketball team in a very well played game last night. Very impressive and I can see them winning a few more games. I wish them well Monday night.

It takes a mighty big boy cheerleader to try and trip a girl tumbling, then to cuss her out. Something you should all be very proud of !!!! If that is what hogeye is all about, you can keep it .....

We can keep it? Oh so your going to base your opinion on that incident. Which I didn't even see anything...who did what? Last night I saw our guys get knocked down, fell on, & thrown into the crowd. I guess I will say that if WH is all about what I saw last night....you can keep it. You worry about the cheerleaders let us worry playing ball.

LA...I am so glad I went this was a Great Game!!!! I will have to say I was not expecting Devin to knock down a big 3 ......highlight of the night! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good job to Melton & the boys. LA's gym will be rocking Monday!!

Not sure why it happened. Maybe got dizzy from all the backflips and ended up in the wrong huddle? I know I'd be dizzy and no clue where I was after all those flips (which I can't do by the way). But a mistake shouldn't make someone want to trip you in the middle of a flip and possibly cause severe injury or cuss you out when you get done. Just thought it was uncalled for but wasn't going to bring it up because this is a basketball thread, then wildcat324 mentioned it.

We can keep it? Oh so your going to base your opinion on that incident. Which I didn't even see anything...who did what? Last night I saw our guys get knocked down, fell on, & thrown into the crowd. I guess I will say that if WH is all about what I saw last night....you can keep it. You worry about the cheerleaders let us worry playing ball.

LA...I am so glad I went this was a Great Game!!!! I will have to say I was not expecting Devin to knock down a big 3 ......highlight of the night! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good job to Melton & the boys. LA's gym will be rocking Monday!!

Apparently you didn't notice it was one of your own that brought the incident up in the first place.

Undercut the big man and you will get fallen on. I watched that one play three or four times last night when I got home and Gaines was clearly undercut. I believe that is one of the plays you are referring to..??

True with the cheerleaders flipping into the crowd and it happened more than once but that is besides the point...I hope there was no "cussing out" going on as that would be dissappointing and take away from the game. Anyways BACK TO BASKETBALL.....as someone said earlier TJ SMITH has stepped up and been huge all year long for the Cats. When there was someone on here a couple of days ago saying that LA had no other "real threats" I thought this would be a huge game for TJ to step up and sure enough he did. As for LA having a few wins left for this year, I personally am hoping they have about 4 wins left in the bag, and they can do it. Good job to the Cats and good luck Monday night to both White House AND LA.

Apparently you didn't notice it was one of your own that brought the incident up in the first place.

Undercut the big man and you will get fallen on. I watched that one play three or four times last night when I got home and Gaines was clearly undercut. I believe that is one of the plays you are referring to..??

Undercut????? Yeah right. Gaines was over the back several times and I am not sure but did the first foul get called on him??? Or Neal slinging Todd Smith into the crowd after he took the ball away from him? White House was over matched from the tip to buzzer. Please don't talk about what Hog-Eye is because you have no clue.