How will Science Hill be?

Surf4life

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guitar101

HE's good but he's not that good.... YET

There are a lot of expectations for him but so far, he's shown a lot of "potential" but he's not arrived yet.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Thedoctor

I think Science Hill will win the conference again this year. From what I understand they are suppose to be down this year however, they beat Bradley Central and went 7-4 at WK camp.Nick Bradley and Jerom Odem will lead this young team. If Barcell continues to improve they will make it to the boro again. The Bowling kid has improved tremedously and I think this team is very unselfish this year. I seen the new kid Jenkins in a freshman game last year and he hit 8 or 9 threes in one game. The last player to have his range in ET was Randy Harkleroad from Dobyns Bennett. The kid can shoot cosistant from 30 feet. The Hill wil win it again.

Guest williamD

let me tell everyone this----no matter how good the teams play in the summer--what type of camp -good or bad--the only thing that counts is the tournaments at the end of the season--summer helps teams gel and become families but as far as wins and losses who cares!!!!

Guest Hoopz

I messed up on the last thread. I have seen the Hill play this summer. I thought that they are young, but they still have a very talented team. They are going to have a different team this year. They are not as quick as last year, but it seems that this team has better shooters and are unslefish. If this is supposed to be a rebuilding year then thats good news for Hilltopper fans, because they still may make it to the boro.