• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
dudesaidriffraff

fastest sprinters in chattanooga

what school

Dozier goes to McCallie, but he isn't even their best sprinter. He's a big football player for them, but I dunno about sprinter.

Quincy Davis (sophomore) from Howard was runner up in the 100m to only Adrian Bentley at Best of Preps last year as a freshman. He was also fourth place in the 200m. I'd say he'll probably be pretty dominant.

Does Walter Dozier even run track... he hasnt been near the medal stand at state from what i remember. I think the best guy is at McCallie though, his name is Evan Ellison , hes probably the favorite for D2 in the 400 and close in the 200.

What are you talking about? He graduated from McCallie last year. Was playing football this year for MTSU until he was kicked out for drugs. Was in the paper.

so who do yall think is the fastest?

my vote is for walter dozier

3 years running!

yeah boii!!