Austin-East Roadrunners at Unicoi County Blue Devils

52fan52

i SEE YOU WASN'T AT THE GAME TONIGHT DIDN'T THEY BRING THE CHEER LEADERS. BOY YOU SURE TALK A TOUGH GAME BEHIND A KEYBOARD. BET YOU ARE AS MEEK AS A CHURCH MOUSE IN PUBLIC

Ha Ha Ha , hate it for the UC boys who actually play ball , but I love it just for fact of the way the parents and student section acts when they are in public , these people are the worst I have ever seen , you all should be ashamed of the way you represent your school and community , and you know it can't just be everyone else that's wrong about the way you act , especially when everyone that comments about coming up there talk about how bad you act , you have to first admit your the problem ,then you can get help , so.....................just by your actions ,thats what you deserve, I bet you shut your mouth last night after the beating you got ............hahahahahaha

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i SEE YOU WASN'T AT THE GAME TONIGHT DIDN'T THEY BRING THE CHEER LEADERS. BOY YOU SURE TALK A TOUGH GAME BEHIND A KEYBOARD. BET YOU ARE AS MEEK AS A CHURCH MOUSE IN PUBLIC

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> doodle-bug, You are correct - I wasn't at the game, but the score tells it all! What happened to all those hot hands that were at Chuckey Doak? No big plays or a lot of treys! You guys talked a big talk during district and region play. where are all those big mouths now? don't you just love being put in your place with everyone else? how about all those "black" fans shouting insults at the opposing team even before the game started? provoked? evidently all an opposing team has to do to "provoke" your fans (students & parents) is show up! funny how everyone else in the region feels the same way! i guess we are all wrong and you guys are just misunderstood. there are couselors and programs to help people with problems like that through life, and many move on to be norman citizens! THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT THE BLUEDEVILS PLAYED THEIR HEARTS OUT ON THE FLOOR, AND GAVE IT ALL THEY HAD. CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM FOR A GREAT SEASON AND ALL THEIR DISTRICT AND REGION WINS. to the fans, i guess you will just have to sit back with the rest of us and wait until next year. so, until then, pull up those big girl panties and move on! by the way, if you think i talk tough behind the keyboard - you should meet me in real life! cheerleader - just don't have the legs for it! church mouse - don't care for cheese. thank you for proving my point! you guys have hung everything else, why don't you go out and hang a 'possum. there are plenty of them on the road, and shouldn't be much of a challenge for you to catch. you might want to clean off the old railroad trestle for another lynching. i'll be through town soon, so watch out! remember doodle_bug, what goes around comes around. if you can't take the trash talk, keep your mouth shut and don't put any out yourself as you can see - it will come back to bite you - even if you are in the cage. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> doodle-bug, You are correct - I wasn't at the game, but the score tells it all! What happened to all those hot hands that were at Chuckey Doak? No big plays or a lot of treys! You guys talked a big talk during district and region play. where are all those big mouths now? don't you just love being put in your place with everyone else? how about all those "black" fans shouting insults at the opposing team even before the game started? provoked? evidently all an opposing team has to do to "provoke" your fans (students & parents) is show up! funny how everyone else in the region feels the same way! i guess we are all wrong and you guys are just misunderstood. there are couselors and programs to help people with problems like that through life, and many move on to be norman citizens! THERE IS NO QUESTION THAT THE BLUEDEVILS PLAYED THEIR HEARTS OUT ON THE FLOOR, AND GAVE IT ALL THEY HAD. CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM FOR A GREAT SEASON AND ALL THEIR DISTRICT AND REGION WINS. to the fans, i guess you will just have to sit back with the rest of us and wait until next year. so, until then, pull up those big girl panties and move on! by the way, if you think i talk tough behind the keyboard - you should meet me in real life! cheerleader - just don't have the legs for it! church mouse - don't care for cheese. thank you for proving my point! you guys have hung everything else, why don't you go out and hang a 'possum. there are plenty of them on the road, and shouldn't be much of a challenge for you to catch. you might want to clean off the old railroad trestle for another lynching. i'll be through town soon, so watch out! remember doodle_bug, what goes around comes around. if you can't take the trash talk, keep your mouth shut and don't put any out yourself as you can see - it will come back to bite you - even if you are in the cage. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i have sat here the last 2 days and listen to how you think of unicoi and i have finally got sick and tried of hearing it you have no life you no what better yet you should like you are one of those outcast that figure you can get on the internet and make up for the attention that you didnt get as a kid so how bout you go back in2 your little yogi world and get a life........DEAL WITH THAT BOY

i have sat here the last 2 days and listen to how you think of unicoi and i have finally got sick and tried of hearing it you have no life you no what better yet you should like you are one of those outcast that figure you can get on the internet and make up for the attention that you didnt get as a kid so how bout you go back in2 your little yogi world and get a life........DEAL WITH THAT BOY

/blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> oh no! no cares, you've set my therapy back 10 years with your comments. how can i ever deal with the hurt. i'll say it again - disrepectful fans, arrogant fans, if you can't run with the big dogs, then stay on the porch. keep listening and you'll get even madder DEAL WITH THAT BOY! when you guys loose the attitude that makes you so arrogant with the rest of the region, then maybe things will change. until then, keep the trash talk going and you can expect to get it thrown right back. i thought you guys were going to put a basketball clinic on for AE, at least that's the impression you give everyone. dont dish it if you can't take it. cry on and deal with it yourself! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Unicoi County Blue Devils. Different same 'ol story: CHOKE CHOKE CHOKE!!!!!!!

not sure i would consider the blue devils season ending on a "choke". 30- 4 with conference, district, and regional championship ending losing in substate to a team that was far superior and a constant at the state tournament is far from choking. as someone said on this thread earlier, it happens. uc has alot to be proud of. all this negative talk and comments proves just how successful the blue devil program is or there wouldn't be so much satisfation when they lose.

72-29 was the score, 72-29 wasn't what I was expecting but that's what happen. I knew coming into the game that UC had caught AE at a wrong time. AE don't lose games like that especially to Fulton. UC like one of your fans said earlier, AE was just on Fire last night. I knew AE was in for a good game when BIG TWIN was playing one of his best games I've seen this year.

Game Atmosphere- It reminded me of Duke seeing the fans all decked out in their blue and the student section being right there at the end of the court, that just added to the the fire. UC fans were very shocked that AE was playing so well and that Fulton beat them like they did. I had to explain to a couple of UC fans how Fulton beat AE last Thursday. But I felt right at home at UC they fans treated us with respect and the only down part of the trip was when the players were loading the bus to go home, some fans were waving their flags but that's reasonable. It wasn't any name calling or bad remarks being said.. I had fun...Thanks UC fans

The game: UC had some quick little guards and they knew how to play. I think our post game is what hurted you all last night. We didn't go inside as much because we were lighting it up from the outside but still Mr. Pryor had a good game too. 3 monster slams..

Man this post doesn't make sense but hey, its not much to say, AE just had its way last night..

If all you have done for 2 days is sit around and read these it doesn't sound like you have much of a life either. Plain and simple, ya got whipped. I would understand you guys still getting on here if you lost by about 10 or 15,but you lost by 43 points! The point of coach t is to get on here and talk trash when ya win,then don't sign on after you get your tails whipped. So please, stop making yourself look foolish.

72-29 was the score, 72-29 wasn't what I was expecting but that's what happen. I knew coming into the game that UC had caught AE at a wrong time. AE don't lose games like that especially to Fulton. UC like one of your fans said earlier, AE was just on Fire last night. I knew AE was in for a good game when BIG TWIN was playing one of his best games I've seen this year.

Game Atmosphere- It reminded me of Duke seeing the fans all decked out in their blue and the student section being right there at the end of the court, that just added to the the fire. UC fans were very shocked that AE was playing so well and that Fulton beat them like they did. I had to explain to a couple of UC fans how Fulton beat AE last Thursday. But I felt right at home at UC they fans treated us with respect and the only down part of the trip was when the players were loading the bus to go home, some fans were waving their flags but that's reasonable. It wasn't any name calling or bad remarks being said.. I had fun...Thanks UC fans

The game: UC had some quick little guards and they knew how to play. I think our post game is what hurted you all last night. We didn't go inside as much because we were lighting it up from the outside but still Mr. Pryor had a good game too. 3 monster slams..

Man this post doesn't make sense but hey, its not much to say, AE just had its way last night..

Very Very Very Respectful post. Thank you Turtle.

AE played an amazing game! They were very hot. Unicoi, however, did have the size to compete with AE. Their shots also weren't on. It is however, very hard to get a good shot up when a 6'9 guy is guarding you. Cameron Miller really didn't have a chance shooting with them. I feel like the devils could of made better attemps at rebounding. Much respect goes out to The Blue Devils though they really did have a great season. I hate it is over though.

Now for my comment on the student section.

They were respectful and supportive. A few things were said at the beginning, during warm-ups and at the start of half-time, but nothing disrespectful. The comments at half-time were agged on by one of the players.No big deal though. A couple of AE players even talked with a couple of UC's students after the game and it went very well.

Good Luck at State AE.

Freddie Lyle, Drew Rice, Derek Shelton, and JT Canady, you guys will be greatly missed.

As will the senior members of the student section: Chase Edwards, Logan Edwards, Johnathon Kenney, Houston Title, Johnathon Sullens, Lucas Woodward, Sable Arrowood, Skyler Barnett, Ali Schwenke, Mason Howell, Ethan Williams, Carrie Frazier, Josh Edwards, Issac Harris and Caleb Bennett.

Very Very Very Respectful post. Thank you Turtle.

AE played an amazing game! They were very hot. Unicoi, however, did have the size to compete with AE. Their shots also weren't on. It is however, very hard to get a good shot up when a 6'9 guy is guarding you. Cameron Miller really didn't have a chance shooting with them. I feel like the devils could of made better attemps at rebounding. Much respect goes out to The Blue Devils though they really did have a great season. I hate it is over though.

Now for my comment on the student section.

They were respectful and supportive. A few things were said at the beginning, during warm-ups and at the start of half-time, but nothing disrespectful. The comments at half-time were agged on by one of the players.No big deal though. A couple of AE players even talked with a couple of UC's students after the game and it went very well.

Good Luck at State AE.

Freddie Lyle, Drew Rice, Derek Shelton, and JT Canady, you guys will be greatly missed.

As will the senior members of the student section: Chase Edwards, Logan Edwards, Johnathon Kenney, Houston Title, Johnathon Sullens, Lucas Woodward, Sable Arrowood, Skyler Barnett, Ali Schwenke, Mason Howell, Ethan Williams, Carrie Frazier, Josh Edwards, Issac Harris and Caleb Bennett.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> 00FANUC, well stated. my hat's off to you. enough is enough! i think i've proved my point and am finished with this round. my apologies to the good folks at UC who are respectful and are all round good folks. if you throw stones in glass houses you end up with a lot of broken glass. time to sweep up the glass all over the region and get ready for next year. i've got a whole year to plan for next season. maybe i'll even be able to afford a brand new rusty old redneck van! i will, however, be careful when i drive through unicoi county! i might run into those FEW ................. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

During the game it can get intense but at the end, everyone is just as 1. As one of the UC fans I was sitting by at the game last night, the comment he made made logical sense. HIs exact words were, "At least we can say WE'RE ALL VOLS FANS" LOL now that was funny but that's how he felt about the game.. But its TRUE GO VOLS..

The best of luck to the Blue Devils next season and you have nothing to be ashame about with a record like you guys had.. I hope you all can root for AE at state...