Shelbyville vs. Oak Ridge

chaseman

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woohoo! Can't be there but wouldn't I love to see this one. Seems to me a classic size vs. speed matchup. Jarrell and Dawson give Shelbvyille a big advantage inside, and the Eaglettes developed into a deadly shooting team as the season went along. I only saw Oak Ridge at the Shelbyville camp this season, so forgive me if I'm missing something important here, but the one thing I know is they were quick on quick. I'm not talking normal basketball quick. I'm talking off-the-charts, take-your-breath-away quick. Their point guard is almost unguardable one-on-one.

I honestly think Shelbyville might get it in a close one. They're so physical and shoot it so well all over the floor. Hannah Dawson has quietly become their best all-around player and I think she and Jarrell could pull their team through in a close one. Good luck to both, and I hope the fans lucky enough to attend will raise the rafters for these two great teams.