Who Wins State AAA?

fish5

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeks is a very versatile player for Smyrna. She is just as dangerous inside as at the three-point line, can pull down the rebounds and with other scorers on the team that can finish can add up the assists. She is a 4.0 honor student and you can see that intelligence on the basketball court as she is asked to play several positions and knows them all well.

In an effort to change the tack of this thread. Read this article on Meeks from Smyrna. I think her attitude about the game and people in general is something several of you posters need to consider. Character counts.

http://preps.dnj.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...PREPSFACTORYDNJ

What a thread, man I just don't get some folks! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Coachgat, you just keep on keeping on for the boards...always a pleasure to see your posts. Health to your team (all teams actually)

I don't know if I have seen anybody actually answer the Topic's question so here goes on the eve of the contests....SMYRNA! And I'll tell you why (other than JC being down for the Might Kitties)

It takes three to get it done, and Smyrna has Raynor, Meeks, and Emily Pollock. I see these ladies having a chance to bust through, and they have been tested in the fires of 9AAA /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Let's make it three out of the last four Gold Balls! I hope the folks from 14AAA have a nice visit to the 'boro /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

What a thread, man I just don't get some folks! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Coachgat, you just keep on keeping on for the boards...always a pleasure to see your posts. Health to your team (all teams actually)

I don't know if I have seen anybody actually answer the Topic's question so here goes on the eve of the contests....SMYRNA! And I'll tell you why (other than JC being down for the Might Kitties)

It takes three to get it done, and Smyrna has Raynor, Meeks, and Emily Pollock. I see these ladies having a chance to bust through, and they have been tested in the fires of 9AAA /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Let's make it three out of the last four Gold Balls! I hope the folks from 14AAA have a nice visit to the 'boro /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

We've got 3 also, Davis, Burnett, Isom

Well aint this just peachy...I hate it when I am wrong....congrats to the blue raiders ...