Bledsoe Football

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Have the summer workouts started yet? I heard that they were only going to workout 2 days per week and that they have not started yet. Is that really true? I have a hard time believing that they are not going to work any harder than that, but I guess anything is possible. Does anyone know for sure? I was not able to make the scrimmages a few weeks ago, but I have heard that the Harvey kid is one of the better QB's is a long, long time. One fellow at breakfast said he was the best he had seen his John Swafford played back in the 80's. If that is true and he works hard and the Brown kid stays healthy, we could have as much talent in the backfield as there has ever been. The same fellow said that Brown is better than Bart Myers was and I think everyone would agree he is the best RB we ever had. If the info on the workout program is wrong, and they get to work and if these boys are that good...we could be a force this fall.

Go Warriors!

Have the summer workouts started yet? I heard that they were only going to workout 2 days per week and that they have not started yet. Is that really true? I have a hard time believing that they are not going to work any harder than that, but I guess anything is possible. Does anyone know for sure? I was not able to make the scrimmages a few weeks ago, but I have heard that the Harvey kid is one of the better QB's is a long, long time. One fellow at breakfast said he was the best he had seen his John Swafford played back in the 80's. If that is true and he works hard and the Brown kid stays healthy, we could have as much talent in the backfield as there has ever been. The same fellow said that Brown is better than Bart Myers was and I think everyone would agree he is the best RB we ever had. If the info on the workout program is wrong, and they get to work and if these boys are that good...we could be a force this fall.

Go Warriors!

I wind that noah melton might come back for his season at bledsoe. i work wit his brother and his brother said he couldnt decide between bledsoe and onieda, if he came back here fore his season he would help the team alot. I heard he was a great reciever and can play some qb anybody heard anything on it...

Have the summer workouts started yet? I heard that they were only going to workout 2 days per week and that they have not started yet. Is that really true? I have a hard time believing that they are not going to work any harder than that, but I guess anything is possible. Does anyone know for sure? I was not able to make the scrimmages a few weeks ago, but I have heard that the Harvey kid is one of the better QB's is a long, long time. One fellow at breakfast said he was the best he had seen his John Swafford played back in the 80's. If that is true and he works hard and the Brown kid stays healthy, we could have as much talent in the backfield as there has ever been. The same fellow said that Brown is better than Bart Myers was and I think everyone would agree he is the best RB we ever had. If the info on the workout program is wrong, and they get to work and if these boys are that good...we could be a force this fall. Go Warriors!

Every football player i talk to says they have been working out regularly.....

I wind that noah melton might come back for his season at bledsoe. i work wit his brother and his brother said he couldnt decide between bledsoe and onieda, if he came back here fore his season he would help the team alot. I heard he was a great reciever and can play some qb anybody heard anything on it...

The word around Pikeville is that he's comin back.....