Any TV of the games?

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will the games on Saturday be televised? I'm specifically interested if the games can be seen in Chattanooga. Thanks in advanced.

Go Oak Ridge Lady Wildcats!

If not OR then I hope Shelbyville or Cleveland wins the Gold Ball.

I would doubt it unless it is TSSAA produced. Aside from radio I don't believe any other form of live media coverage is allowed unless sanctioned by the TSSAA itself. In the past, games had always been taped with a play-by-play commentator and then made available for purchase.

Saturday's championship games are televised. Rest of the games you'll have about 2-3 options -- listen to the radio, check on at tssaa.org for updates during the day (or other media outlets) or you can venture to Murphy Center and see them in person.

I have noticed that the Georgia High School Athletic Association has an agreement with the local PBS stations to televise HS play- offs. Wish we had the same situation in TN!

I think it would be nice if they had live video coverage via the internet. I like listening to live radio but when ur @ work it would be nice to log on and actually see the teams in action. I would even pay a small fee for that option!!

Absoltely! I just moved into a part of TN that has limited radio reception and would gladly pay PPV prices to see these games.

visit thssn.net they will be doing webcast for $9.95, audio is free and you can get updates and play by play on your cell phone for all games all day for $9.95

Thanks, I found that link this morning I hope it works. I will try it out tomorrow. 93.9 is a little fuzzy for us here but better than nothing.

I would doubt it unless it is TSSAA produced. Aside from radio I don't believe any other form of live media coverage is allowed unless sanctioned by the TSSAA itself. In the past, games had always been taped with a play-by-play commentator and then made available for purchase.

Last year's championship games were televised live.