2008 job openings

antiref

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Big 9 is located in the Johnson City, Bristol, and Kingsport area of Tennessee. I would be shocked to see any coaching changes in teh Big 9 or the Tri-Cities area for that matter. Wouldn't mind looking to move back to that area myself. I am currently coaching in alabama.

The Big 9 is located in the Johnson City, Bristol, and Kingsport area of Tennessee. I would be shocked to see any coaching changes in teh Big 9 or the Tri-Cities area for that matter. Wouldn't mind looking to move back to that area myself. I am currently coaching in alabama.

really i live in morristown but i went 2 university high in jc but i kept up with the big 9 and my dad is a coach at morristown west so we go up against them n region, we played db in the first round and lost but they r very good.

there is a chance that the job in pulaski will become open. the giles county job would not be a bad one to have with the constant flow of talent that runs through the county. Coach Holt has built them to a perennial power but with his youngest son graduating this may, i wonder if he will make the decision to come back as head coach. I would keep my eyes open to see comes of the situation at Giles County.