Riverdale tournament

bhsbaseballfanatic08

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of this typing (12:36 in the morning ...) we are on schedule everywhere Saturday except Mt Juliet (2 hours late) and Shelbyville (1 hour late),

http://www.riverdalewarriors.com/baseball/...ic-schedule.pdf

I willl be back at Riverdale at 7:00am to see if anything changes in the morning.... Cell # 615-545-2352 if anyone has or needs updates in the morning.....

I have posted all the scores and standings and revised schedule. I am tired now... Going to get some rest....

David , what happens if 2 teams are tied with like a 3 and 1 record in the pool. How will they know who wins the pool?

If ya read the program, it has the rules /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tie-Breaker:

1. Head to Head

2. Runs ALLOWED

3. Runs Scored

4. Flip a coin

The actual score of the SUSPENDED Oakland vs USJ was USJ 5 Oakland 2, but now it will only matter if the game was resumed.

You know t33, even after a good night sleep and time to ponder, I still come to the conclusion that Oakland's actions were nothing but cowardly (game called in the mist with USJ up 5-2 still at bat in the top of the 5th with the field in good condition - bring out the tarp to avoid the loss - real gutsy !) Doesn't really reflect too well on the whole tournament for one of the host field coaches to pull such a move. Teams are traveling good distances b/c of the reputation of this tournament???