Marshall County vs Milan

auntkim

Well, I listened to the game between MC and McMinn last night and I was hopping up and down for Marshall County....Forrest's neighbors right down the road!! I really believe that Marshall will bring the Gold back and I will be there cheering them on!!! Hey this is the same team that won the Silver last year!!! Sounds like Milan is a very good team and very athletic from everthing I have read, BUT so isn't Marshall!! Bring your A game tonight and win the AA State Championship!! GO TIGERETTES!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Gotta add Good Luck to both of you and play injury free!!!!

Will Poston guard March? Could be a great match-up down low. I doubt Marshall Co. will put March on her. McClean will be the difference. If she can come off the bench and play under control, she is hard to stop. She struggles and Marshall Co. could sputter. When they can put her at point and Moffet and McQueen on the wings with March and Simmons down low, they can be hard to stop.

Marshall Co.'s post is more of a do everything player. We have a 5'10'' girl that will be more of a true post. March will sometimes even bring the ball up court against the press. With all this said, she is still going to go down to the block, and post her girl up.

The March girl is AWESOME...I do think that they'll put Poston on her as well...Poston has the speed, jumping ability, and athleticism to keep up with March..I'll take Milan by 7 in this one!

I'm going to venture to guess that Simpson starts out on her, and Chantel gets her in the 2nd half barring foul trouble.

Why do I think this?

The Obion Co. game in the region had Simpson/Hamn guarding Rooney in the 1st half to let Chantel stay out of foul trouble. Chantel got one foul in the first half allowing Coach Volbert to let Chantel play aggressive vs. the other team's best offensive threat with 4 fouls to work with with. He tried to implement that vs. Upperman until Davis hit 3 3's vs. Simpson who was clearly outmatched vs. a more athletic Davis. In both results Rooner and Davis were shut down when Chantel gets put on them and Milan wins both games.

I'm still sad that I will miss this game. However, Robin and the Internet TV makes me happier than I would be without so it's not as bad. After going Wednesday and Friday, I feel at home watching Milan in that spacious arena lol.