Temple vs. Union City 1st Game of 2008 State Tournament!

TempleTrue

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being from their district and region...the answer is "NO" they don't shut up...but until someone takes them down they can talk all they want to. Last year, they were the Big Man's creation until they got upset in the region. Last year, the 3rd best team in our region made it...they are out to prove something this year. In actuality, their coach is kind of a joke...He takes pleasure in running up the score...but I think it's the playground mentality, because they don't know how to play a half court style of offense...but on the other hand, if they are blowing everybody out their style..then why change it. If they can put a 120 points on your team, they will...some of it is talent and some of it is "coachs' ego", but then again he learned from his father.

Being from their district and region...the answer is "NO" they don't shut up...but until someone takes them down they can talk all they want to. Last year, they were the Big Man's creation until they got upset in the region. Last year, the 3rd best team in our region made it...they are out to prove something this year. In actuality, their coach is kind of a joke...He takes pleasure in running up the score...but I think it's the playground mentality, because they don't know how to play a half court style of offense...but on the other hand, if they are blowing everybody out their style..then why change it. If they can put a 120 points on your team, they will...some of it is talent and some of it is "coachs' ego", but then again he learned from his father.

PPPPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAAASSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. You take a look at the amount of minutes that are main 10 play, give me a break. As far as running the score up, that is a complete joke when we are playing freshman and sophomores for most of the 3rd and fourth. It is not our fault we got put in a ten team district with more than half of the teams not very good. Marty Sisco......... enough said, one of the best coaches ever in the state of Tennessee, no i did not say the best, i said one of the best!!! I will be the first to admit that some of our fans can be a little annoying, without a doubt. It all boils down to people loving to hate a winner, so I guess we will just keep getting hated on. Good luck to all the teams at the boro!!!!!

You have got to be kidding me. You take a look at the amount of minutes that are main 10 play, give me a break. As far as running the score up, that is a complete joke when we are playing freshman and sophomores for most of the 3rd and fourth. It is not our fault we got put in a ten team district with more than half of the teams not very good. Marty Sisco......... enough said, one of the best coaches ever in the state of Tennessee, no i did not say the best, i said one of the best!!! I will be the first to admit that some of our fans can be a little annoying, without a doubt. It all boils down to people loving to hate a winner, so I guess we will just keep getting hated on. Good luck to all the teams at the boro!!!!!

I'm pulling for UC. I am just stating a fact of history. I remember how great Marty was at Kenton, but we won't start that thread here. I 've watched UC play 7-8 times this years, the style stays the same. I only see the usual 10 in and out all night. I am pulling for the West period, I am just stating that I have UC up by 30 deep in the forth and pressing...either he doesn't have a half court game or he's burying people. Playing Temple will be like playing a Bradford or Greenfield...half court style, fundamental and overmatched. I wouldn't be surprised to see UC beat Temple by 40....and I'm sure if UC can put up 120 against them, they will...

I'm not really hating, if I were I'd be talking about your in game comments and style...lol

I'm pulling for UC. I am just stating a fact of history. I remember how great Marty was at Kenton, but we won't start that thread here. I 've watched UC play 7-8 times this years, the style stays the same. I only see the usual 10 in and out all night. I am pulling for the West period, I am just stating that I have UC up by 30 deep in the forth and pressing...either he doesn't have a half court game or he's burying people. Playing Temple will be like playing a Bradford or Greenfield...half court style, fundamental and overmatched. I wouldn't be surprised to see UC beat Temple by 40....and I'm sure if UC can put up 120 against them, they will...

I'm not really hating, if I were I'd be talking about your in game comments and style...lol

If Temple wants to run with the Tornadoes and can score and make it a game to where the main ten guys do play,then UC could score 120...Just like they put 114 on Halls this year and 130 on Trenton last year...But I don't see UC putting those type numbers on Temple...I see a win..But not 120 points scored by UC...

H_N_R....The freshman and sophs for Union City have played alot of minutes this year,just as they did last year...Could have UC scored over 100 points in alot of games this year??..Yes,IF they would have played only their ten man rotation...If you didn't see them,you only saw the games with Humboldt and Lake County or some of the holiday tournament games they played in...Or you left in the third qtr of games...

Can somebody please explain to me what this web site is for??...I have been a Plus Member for quite some time..I have been posting since 2003....This year,postseason in particular,I have noticed that people have had a different attitude on here...Yes,there is going to be people that brag on their team....Yes,there are people that are going to make bold predictions....Yes,there are going to be people that are obnoxious....Yes,there are going to be people on here you wish you could punch in the mouth....Are there people that will post one thing one day and turn around and post the polar opposite the next???..Of course...AND TO BE HONEST....SO WHAT!!!!..This is not our job,we shouldn't have to worry about somebody going back three weeks or longer and calling you out on things...How can people have the time to do that anyway???...People can change their minds,it's not a crime....

People this is a web-site where we can have fun...It's a web-site where we can get the news out about our teams in a way we never used to be able to do....People in Chattanooga and the Tri-Cities can now hear about teams in Union City and Tiptonville and vice versa....Folks,people are proud of their teams they support...People are going to brag on their teams...People are going to get out of hand....DON'T TAKE THINGS SO SERIOUSLY!!!!!....If people don't post about their teams,their won't be a CoachT...Am I not right about that???...

It is really funny to see the hypocrisy shown by people on this site...The same ones that are trying to get people to think they are taking the high road and not wanting bash to kids or whatnot,are some of the same ones that booed a 16 year old kid last season when he won the Mr Basketball Award...Some of the same people taking that perceived "high road" are the exact same ones that bash their rivals during the season...Do you people not think other parts of the state don't read your posts??..Then you want to come on this thread and act like you never made an outlandish prediction or ever put down a rival from your area...It's really funny to see this...

Am I trying to be all high and mighty with this post??... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ...No...I can and have gotten down and dirty with all the rest of you...I do try to refrain from constantly putting down a program..I do try to refrain from calling out an individual player and running him/her down...I do try to refrain from calling an individual stupid or calling them an idiot or bringing up a family member to make fun of...Have I done those things in the past??Unfortunately,some of them yes....But with me you get what you get...You'll get in person the same way you get it on here...I don't hide anything like some of you do...People around here,for the most part know who I am...I also know that the way we support our sports teams is not a reflection on us...We all know that we get crazy when it comes to Tennessee,Alabama,Kentucky sports or Union City or Temple sports...WE lose our minds and our reason..We all do it...JUST HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!!....

Look..It don't matter if MJ gets 15 or 40..He will do his thang..MJ looks to pass more than he looks for the shot. MJ may get 15 or under but who is gonna stop the other 9 players that can shoot the ball well..Im sorry but i disagree with everything you said.I say MJ will get 25 or better if the game is kinda close..If the game is out of hand he will probly end up with 15..I say Union City wins BIG..94 63...OH..And if Brandon Hermon got 33 points, Temple didnt hold squat!..U will see the many things MJ brings to the table WED...He can pass, shoot and really take care of the basketball..U will see him rebounding, and taking charges also..And he will have several steals..U WILL SEE!

Never heard of sarcasm?

People do not love to hate winners who show class when they win or if they lose. In fact, we greatly respect teams who can win with class, even if they are beating everyone. There is a difference and you should take the time to learn what it is.

Come Wednesday, say about noonish, Temple will show you what class looks like.

People do not love to hate winners who show class when they win or if they lose. In fact, we greatly respect teams who can win with class, even if they are beating everyone. There is a difference and you should take the time to learn what it is.

Well said. We can all identify true champions for ourselves. We don't have to be told...over and over and over....

Well said. We can all identify true champions for ourselves. We don't have to be told...over and over and over....

Yes sir, you are correct. You do not have to listen to it. It is a choice you make when you post on CoachT. So enjoy!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Come Wednesday, say about noonish, Temple will show you what class looks like.

Well come noonish Wed if UC beats Temple we will see how much class they have..If Temple beats UC you will see class from UC fans as well..And last year everyone did booo MJ when he won his MR. Basketball trophy..Thats not to classy...And i do mean everyone.