LA vs. Fulton

Well well well, I guess Melton found out what a one man show can do. Chase played good. The others, well they just played. Its hard to take a team and try to win with just one man, especially when a team, like Fulton, has many scorers. I think Richard just got showed how a one man show CAN'T win all games. There is 5 on the floor, and only one will shoot and score. Why can't anyone else? Are they scared? Or are they on the team for other reasons? Chase is the only one who has scored great numbers in most of the games! Melton needs to realize that there are four more players on the floor. Not one! Chase, you brought your game last night, and you always brought your game when you played us in the regular season. Teach the other kids on the team how to catch and shoot a ball. I have read some in some of the papers where melton said he wants players that are a scoring threat when they're on the floor. I guess he had to take that back b/c there wouldn't be five on the floor. haha. Even if Chase had 49 points, it still would have been a blowout. The boys just showed what they can do when they face a oppenent that has the same or more talent. They can't rise to the occasion, and they showed that.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well well well, I guess Melton found out what a one man show can do. Chase played good. The others, well they just played. Its hard to take a team and try to win with just one man, especially when a team, like Fulton, has many scorers. I think Richard just got showed how a one man show CAN'T win all games. There is 5 on the floor, and only one will shoot and score. Why can't anyone else? Are they scared? Or are they on the team for other reasons? Chase is the only one who has scored great numbers in most of the games! Melton needs to realize that there are four more players on the floor. Not one! Chase, you brought your game last night, and you always brought your game when you played us in the regular season. Teach the other kids on the team how to catch and shoot a ball. I have read some in some of the papers where melton said he wants players that are a scoring threat when they're on the floor. I guess he had to take that back b/c there wouldn't be five on the floor. haha. Even if Chase had 49 points, it still would have been a blowout. The boys just showed what they can do when they face a oppenent that has the same or more talent. They can't rise to the occasion, and they showed that.

By you saying that their game was brought when they played you, I am going to assume that you are someone from another team in the district that probably lost to LA EVERYTIME you played them. By saying that no one else could do anything (which is a ridiculous statement) I am also assuming that you are saying that your team is really, really bad. Otherwise, why would you say that one man beat your team....doesn't make much since because that is almost disgracing your own team. Also sounds like a large case of jealousy that LA played in Murfreesboro and you didn't, but look on the bright side......there is always next year...but OH WAIT LA RETURNS MOST OF THE PLAYERS THAT PUT THE HURTIN' ON YOU don't they? What a SHAME?????

By you saying that their game was brought when they played you, I am going to assume that you are someone from another team in the district that probably lost to LA EVERYTIME you played them. By saying that no one else could do anything (which is a ridiculous statement) I am also assuming that you are saying that your team is really, really bad. Otherwise, why would you say that one man beat your team....doesn't make much since because that is almost disgracing your own team. Also sounds like a large case of jealousy that LA played in Murfreesboro and you didn't, but look on the bright side......there is always next year...but OH WAIT LA RETURNS MOST OF THE PLAYERS THAT PUT THE HURTIN' ON YOU don't they? What a SHAME?????

Wait a minute! This thread is about LA vs. Fulton. If anybody should be talking about "PUTTING A HURTIN'" on somebody let's get back to the Fulton game vs. LA. And we all know what happens when you assume!!!!

Wait a minute! This thread is about LA vs. Fulton. If anybody should be talking about "PUTTING A HURTIN'" on somebody let's get back to the Fulton game vs. LA. And we all know what happens when you assume!!!!

I thought you wanted everyone to "move on". Hey Rup11....don't you have a sideline to guard?

play4fun...you shouldn't even bother with not4sale & what he is saying. Talking about being scared....he just joined yesterday. Truth being he is probably scared to use his real user name to bash LA. LA made it to Boro & that's alot to be proud of. Unfortunately....Everyone can't end the season winning the gold.

I thought you wanted everyone to "move on". Hey Rup11....don't you have a sideline to guard?

play4fun...you shouldn't even bother with not4sale & what he is saying. Talking about being scared....he just joined yesterday. Truth being he is probably scared to use his real user name to bash LA. LA made it to Boro & that's alot to be proud of. Unfortunately....Everyone can't end the season winning the gold.

What can I say Pigeye21. ooops! I mean hogeye21. If LA fans won't let it go and keep crying then who am I to pass up such a golden opportunity?

What can I say Pigeye21. ooops! I mean hogeye21. If LA fans won't let it go and keep crying then who am I to pass up such a golden opportunity?

lol... make fun if that makes you feel better /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> notforsale is not an LA fan....just so know. No one is even talking about Fulton & your still on here. lol Rup11 ...go guard the sideline!

lol... make fun if that makes you feel better /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> notforsale is not an LA fan....just so know. No one is even talking about Fulton & your still on here. lol Rup11 ...go guard the sideline!

"go guard the sideline"... and you say I'm making fun. Quit crying and get in your pickup truck and come on down to Murfreesboro and watch the game. Bring "Meltin'" and "Done" with you!

"go guard the sideline"... and you say I'm making fun. Quit crying and get in your pickup truck and come on down to Murfreesboro and watch the game. Bring "Meltin'" and "Done" with you!

lol....nothing wrong with a little fun. I will look for you on the sideline./thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

big long post, ignorant, but long still...how many points did Livingston have on you? and come to Livingston Academy and tell Coach all this stuff you got to say, fool

haha i love this... i saw melton the other night stick his head between his legs and it looked like he was crying... like a big baby... what kinda of coach is that... he can only coach when he is winning...haha....hes a great coach he really is....everyone looked like a cat on a tin roof... they were scared.... i bet their mommas are mad b/c they had to wash their shorts twice to get the skids out..... todd and jeremy didnt do much.....so thats great the la will only lose those two... back to the boro... and get another butt whooping....KEEP ON TRUCKIN

haha i love this... i saw melton the other night stick his head between his legs and it looked like he was crying... like a big baby... what kinda of coach is that... he can only coach when he is winning...haha....hes a great coach he really is....everyone looked like a cat on a tin roof... they were scared.... i bet their mommas are mad b/c they had to wash their shorts twice to get the skids out..... todd and jeremy didnt do much.....so thats great the la will only lose those two... back to the boro... and get another butt whooping....KEEP ON TRUCKIN

Are you someone that couldn't play for coach melton? Or are you just another jealous person of what he has done to the blue and white? Go ahead and reveal your name.