Howard verus Bolivar Central

RichieRich2007

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's Howard's frontline look like and are they two deep up front and how good is their backcourt and do they go two deep at at the point gaurd position and can they shoot the three consistently. Can someone please give me an unbiased opinion? Thanks

Yankee, go to Howards schedule..then check roster ..click on arrows for 2006-2007 season for players heights, years left before graduation >> sr., jr. sopo..thats all i got for you..hope it helps you a little??

What's Howard's frontline look like and are they two deep up front and how good is their backcourt and do they go two deep at at the point gaurd position and can they shoot the three consistently. Can someone please give me an unbiased opinion? Thanks

Yankee, go to Howards schedule..then check roster ..click on arrows for 2006-2007 season for players heights, years left before graduation >> sr., jr. sopo..thats all i got for you..hope it helps you a little??

Will do...Thanks

I'm not even sure who actually plays point for them. All their guys can handle the ball.

As for shooting the 3, if they shoot it well they are VERY dangerous. I wouldn't think they are an exceptional shooting team but D.Taylor can shoot the ball very well. They get a lot of offensive rebounds and easy points too.

I'm not even sure who actually plays point for them. All their guys can handle the ball.

As for shooting the 3, if they shoot it well they are VERY dangerous. I wouldn't think they are an exceptional shooting team but D.Taylor can shoot the ball very well. They get a lot of offensive rebounds and easy points too.

Thanks...Bolivar goes 10 deep and has nice size up front and is very good defesively...Constant ball pressue and one of the top coaches in the state. To beat Bolivar a team is going to have to have at least two or three guys that can shoot the three and have alot of speed. For whatever it's worh,Bolivar has a guy comming of the bench with a 41 inch vertical..makes for good highlights but dosen't really mean alot. Sounds like this could be a good mathch up.Wish I knew more about Howard.