Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

Ok beavo just a quick question since all i have seen is how manassas beat middleton by 40 and moore county only beat middleton by 1 then manassas is gonna blow out moore county by 40....now you say jackson county wont get beat by 35 by manassas...but jackson county got beat by moore county by 10...by all the manassas reasonings...you should beat jackson county by 50....right if your 40 better than moore county and middleton...and one of them beat jackson by 10 that equals a 50 point beat down....im just using the reasoning you and others have been using...lol good luck to both teams

Ok before i answer your question iplayball i have one of my own!! if thats fine with you... I would LOVE to know where I personally (cause it does say you and others) have stated the part about Manassas beating anyone by 40... if you need help ask LEGEND he'll help you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and to answer your question Manassas will pull their starters they are going for a state title!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah,well Manassas is the man who killed the friend with the switchblade knife....

Educated Hill billies are dangerous and should not be taken lightly. So run your mouth all you like today, but next week you will know who we are.

Just where is Jackson Co. at? nevermind i answered it myself... West TN has more Ed-u-cated Hillbillies than ya'll believe me!!!

Jackson County doesn't stand a chance...BLAH...BLAH...BLAH..... If we don't win-we made it to the state tournment. And we sent last years state runner up packing.

Lack of respect huh! Oh you mean like what JC is getting right now- I gottcha!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we win then " another one bites the dust"

Good luck JC .....I'm there all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let 'em say what they will.... you go play ball and if they win - don't make it easy.

Good job so far guys your doing great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok before i answer your question iplayball i have one of my own!! if thats fine with you... I would LOVE to know where I personally (cause it does say you and others) have stated the part about Manassas beating anyone by 40... if you need help ask LEGEND he'll help you! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> and to answer your question Manassas will pull their starters they are going for a state title!

I haven't seen anywhere you said that...Trying to keep my post short....unless of course I feel the need to really say something /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Uh..Legend my friend...I have been quite nice to you, commented on how I would love to see your boy Buckner play. Yankees and I have talked quite a bit about this kids talent. So don't be getting all cocky with me.

Adsmom, your getting under Legends skin again ??? ..reckon he thought us west tn rural fans were gone fer this year!!!!!!!!!!!

Legend, you know your boys got it til you meet the UC boys..good luck to your Tigers!!

I haven't seen anywhere you said that...Trying to keep my post short....unless of course I feel the need to really say something /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I haven't.. others have! If he can find one where I've stated they would win by 40+ cause I've never said anyone would win by 40+ pts. I wouldn't even say the Boston Celtics would beat let's say Northview Middle School by 40+ pts. I never use that HUGE margin for anyone!!!

LIKE JAY97 SAID YALL UNDERESTIMATED US WHEN WE PLAY CSAS AND WE SENT THEM BACK TO C-TOWN SO TALK IT UP ALL U WONT BUT IF THIS BOYS LOSE BY 20 OR BY 1 ATLEAST WE CAN SAY THAT WE WHERE IN THE TOUNERY, BUT IF WE BEAT YALL I DONT WANNA HEAR ANY CRYIN!!!!!

WHO WE BE?.....................JC!!!!

Come on now Yankees I know its possible but Manassas's coach will pull his starters out early they have a deep bench and probably can play with Jackson Co but i wouldn't go that high of a margin!

Just joking...but you are right it's possible..very possible...but probably won't happen. Very hard to have a 60 point margin in 32 minutes game.

Just joking...but you are right it's possible..very possible...but probably won't happen. Very hard to have a 60 point margin in 32 minutes game.

I wouldn't say that I've played ball before with a few friends and we stopped keeping score it was so bad I think they scored 2 times the whole game! Of course I am 6'5 and we were playing people averaging 5'9 or so LITTLE size advantage!