Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

Legend, how does it feel to be a 42 year old loser? 42 years old looks like you would have a life but no you like belittling and making fun of 14-18 year old boys. What a pathetic person you are??nuff said

you are mad because I said they will lose. tell me Manassas will lose and we are even. why cant we just compare teams and talk about how many point JC will lose by why. lol!!!!

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend, how does it feel to be a 42 year old loser? 42 years old looks like you would have a life but no you like belittling and making fun of 14-18 year old boys. What a pathetic person you are??nuff said

Where on here is Legend "belittling" high school kids?? He only has said that Jackson Co. is EXTREMELY OUTMATCHED!! I've seen some of his other posts and he is actually being quite nice right now!!!

Where on here is Legend "belittling" high school kids?? He only has said that Jackson Co. is EXTREMELY OUTMATCHED!! I've seen some of his other posts and he is actually being quite nice right now!!!

The idiot got on the thread that was congratulating the boys from JC for making it to the buro' for the first time in 30 years and started making stupid comments about how they are going home, 1 and done stuff. The thread was about their accomplishments not for some idiot to get on and talk about how his team is going to win when they play. You want to talk about the game itself and your opinion on who is going to win then yeah you start a thread about it like this one here, but you don't get on a thread that was meant to congratulate a group of young men on their accomplishments and make fun of them unless ofcourse you're an uneducated idiot and a few other words that come to my mind!!! We are extremely outmached in this game we realize that so what? Who cares we made it to the buro and we are proud of our team. If Manassas wins then they deserve to move on because we've beaten some pretty good teams to get here!

I've watched Jackson county 3 times this year, 2 times they got beat fairly soundly. Looking from an I don't care standpoint, I'll say Manasas by at least 30. Depends on how much they want to play the freshmen in the 2nd half. Jackson County will be like a good JV team playing a great Starting team. Congrats to JC for getting there, because you prove that on any given night things can happen. Too bad you guys couldn't have drawn Temple or a team from the east, because it really is a good cinderalla story. Stretch real good, because the pace is going to be a little faster than you're accustomed to. Manasas is fun to watch, because they have 4 starters that can throw it down.

I'm the one who spit beechnut in his eyes. Stang shot him with a 45..JC will survive.JC will survive.

No...If you remember the song,I'm sure you do,it says,"I WISHED I could spit some Beechnut in that dudes eyes and shoot him with my ole .45"... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....He actually NEVER did..He just WISHED he coulda done it...Sorta like you wishin you will beat Manassas....

Anyway,this has gotten stupid....Good Luck to both teams...

I didnt mix redbull with my coffee tonight thats why im giving him a pass but this dude will get himself kicked off trying to mix it up with Legend. I can take it he will have a stroke. lol!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you are mad because I said they will lose. tell me Manassas will lose and we are even. why cant we just compare teams and talk about how many point JC will lose by why. lol!!!!

You got on the congrat thread and trashed our guys. YOu want to talk smack fine but please don't do it on a thread that JC fans were congratdulating the guys on making it to state.

Manassas is spoiled and use to going to the state. Our guys haven't been in state since the 70's. I fine it offensive that a 42 year old man would be such a freaking idiot.Talk smack about young guys who are just happy to be in the dance, especially on a thread that was one of congratulations.

You say we will loose by 50 -60 points. Who cares?? Like I said. the monkey is on manassas back not ours.

No...If you remember the song,I'm sure you do,it says,"I WISHED I could spit some Beechnut in that dudes eyes and shoot him with my ole .45"... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> ....He actually NEVER did..He just WISHED he coulda done it...Sorta like you wishin you will beat Manassas....

Anyway,this has gotten stupid....Good Luck to both teams...

Yeah, I know the words /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> change them to suit what I was saying about manassas. Since your from a large town, I didn't know that I would have to explain it. Gheesh, large town folks aren't as smart as they think apparently.

The idiot got on the thread that was congratulating the boys from JC for making it to the buro' for the first time in 30 years and started making stupid comments about how they are going home, 1 and done stuff. The thread was about their accomplishments not for some idiot to get on and talk about how his team is going to win when they play. You want to talk about the game itself and your opinion on who is going to win then yeah you start a thread about it like this one here, but you don't get on a thread that was meant to congratulate a group of young men on their accomplishments and make fun of them unless ofcourse you're an uneducated idiot and a few other words that come to my mind!!! We are extremely outmached in this game we realize that so what? Who cares we made it to the buro and we are proud of our team. If Manassas wins then they deserve to move on because we've beaten some pretty good teams to get here!

WE ARE THE TIGERS "we are the tigers" MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS "mighty mighty tigers"

I HIT A NERVE "i hit a nerve" JACKSON COUNTY NERVE "jackson county nerve"

Nobody remembers who made it to the Boro, but they will remember JC I promise you that.

They will get beat by 52 (record) and Manassas will put on a DUNK SHOW!!!! JC will be Legend.

WE ARE THE TIGERS "we are the tigers" MIGHTY MIGHTY TIGERS "mighty mighty tigers"

Nobody remembers who made it to the Boro, but they will remember JC I promise you that.

They will get beat by 52 (record) and Manassas will put on a DUNK SHOW!!!! JC will be Legend.

Yeah and you will be pumping our gas tomorrow!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You got on the congrat thread and trashed our guys. YOu want to talk smack fine but please don't do it on a thread that JC fans were congratdulating the guys on making it to state.

Manassas is spoiled and use to going to the state. Our guys haven't been in state since the 70's. I fine it offensive that a 42 year old man would be such a freaking idiot.Talk smack about young guys who are just happy to be in the dance, especially on a thread that was one of congratulations.

You say we will loose by 50 -60 points. Who cares?? Like I said. the monkey is on manassas back not ours.

not a monkey on Manassas back its a player from JC fouling them when they DUNK on THEM lol!!!