Memphis Manassas -VS- Jackson County

Legend

Yeah, DL did a lot of that. If I remember correctly, one guy was dumb enough to make fun of Cates! That one jumped up and bit him pretty hard!

Yeah I remember that mess too. "Stupid is as stupid does"-Forrest Gump /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I GUESS U BOYS DOWN THEIR AINT TO EDUCATED CUZ ITS 2008 NOT 2007. ACTUALLY U SHOULD BE THE ONE GETTIN KICKED OFF CUZ UR DOWNIN TEAMS U DONT KNOW NUTHIN BOUT U LOOK AT OUR RECORD AND THINK O BOY THIS TEAM IS 18-16 WE CAN PUT A HURTIN ON THEM BUT HEY THAT IS WAT MICHIGAIN SAID ABOUT APP. STATE AND LOOK WAT HAPPENED TO THEM SO KEEP ON RUNNIN UR TRAP AND WHEN JC BEATS YA DONT GET ON HERE AND START CRYIN BOUT

OOPs..my bad....you guys are funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm not even from Manasses /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TWO WORDS FOR YOU BRO..... SPELL CHECK! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If anyone gets booted it will be Legend for all his derogatory remarks towards the boys from JC. Oh wait that word may be to big for you so let me break it down for you. Derogatory, pronounced (di-rog-uh-tawr-ee) is an adjective, tending to lessen the merit or reputation of a person or thing; disparaging; depreciatory: i.e. a derogatory remark

Hopefully that helped you comprehend what it was we were talking about if not just ask for help i'm sure someone will oblige! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Real men don't use SPELL CHECK /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

OOPs..my bad....you guys are funny /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I'm not even from Manasses /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

why are you bashing and talking smack about our guys if your not from Manassas?? didn't you learn any manners??

TWO WORDS FOR YOU BRO..... SPELL CHECK! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If anyone gets booted it will be Legend for all his derogatory remarks towards the boys from JC. Oh wait that word may be to big for you so let me break it down for you. Derogatory, pronounced (di-rog-uh-tawr-ee) is an adjective, tending to lessen the merit or reputation of a person or thing; disparaging; depreciatory: i.e. a derogatory remark

Hopefully that helped you comprehend what it was we were talking about if not just ask for help i'm sure someone will oblige! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thats funny .....seems you have been doing that more than anybody. Thanks for the definition /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

why are you bashing and talking smack about our guys if your not from Manassas?? didn't you learn any manners??

I have never said said anything bad about the JC kids> EVER....I only jumped in because of the middletensportsfans guy...he seemed to be unhinged.....I like all teams from TN and all the kids.

I have never said said anything bad about the JC kids> EVER....I only jumped in because of the middletensportsfans guy...he seemed to be unhinged.....I like all teams from TN and all the kids.

Wait a minute! Legend is the one that got on the thread that was congratulating the boys from JC on their great year and started making fun of the boys thats where all this started. So don't confuse the issues at hand. Legend started it all and then you decided to jump on the bandwagon so to speak. So lets make sure we are all VERY clear on how this bashing got started! If you don't believe me just look at the posts and when they were made. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

strength of schedule..That could mean the teams you play, play a bunch of weak teams.

GAWD, let Wednesday get here.

YEA ALL YALL SEEM TO CARE BOUT IS SCHEDULE CUZ U LOOKED AT OURS AND THOUGHT WE R GONNA BE EASY BUT LET ME TELL U SOMETHIN WE R NOT CUZ YALL HAVENT SEEN THIS TEAM PLAY SO YALL JUS KEEP ON DOWNIN OUR TEAM CUZ I THINK IT MOTAVITES THEM CUZ I HAVE WATCHED THESE BOYS ALL YEAR AND I KNOW IF THEY CUM OUT AND HIT 3'S IT WOULDNT SURPISE ME IF THEY WIN THIS GAME.